• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
CJBlazer's Krotaos: Rise of the Shadows is declined. More information is needed, since you're attempting an original piece. Make sure you describe places clearly (you could even add a sub-heading for 'locations') and it would be a good idea to outline how this roleplay will work, and what the players will be doing. Finally, a set of rules is needed to clarify what you expect, the rating of the thread, and any limits to power/element choice that you have. If you need any further guidance please PM me :) have a look at the other roleplay threads for ideas on what you could expand on.

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers' Crossroads; A Johto Story is approved!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Shango's IC thread is accepted!

edit: sneaky Magic approves his IC too. But it's the only thing waiting for approvals :<

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Akaran's The Digital Connection is accepted! Welcome back to the RPC :).

Ultrawing's "Kirby and the Amazing Mirror" is declined. I seem to remember you posting a similar roleplay a few months back. Unfortunately, similar problems persist - I'm glad to see you have a rating, but your story needs a lot of fleshing out. Plot wise, it doesn't seem to make much sense and it is very unclear what the characters are actually going to do in your roleplay.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Maxew555's Angel Beats: A Crucial Beat! is declined.
Your concept is okay, but it's really lacking a proper plot. Maybe a bit of back story (that the characters don't necessarily have to know about) or a bit of insight of what might be in the future. Put your own spin onto the anime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back