• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the cutest water starter

who's the cutest water starter

• squirtle

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • totodile

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • mudkip

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Pochama

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm not too fond of any of the water starters personally. Dunno why.
I'd say Squirtle, because May's is sorta cute I suppose...
But since Pochamas around now I voted for it.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
I've always liked the water starters, though I'm not too fond of Pochama at this point of time.^^;;
I was stuck between choosing Totodile or Mudkip. But in the end, I chose Mudkip, I love that lil' water type to bits, I like his evolutions too, especially Swampert. :D

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
'Tis a pretty hard question. Both Totodile and Mudkip are simply adorable, but Swampert is cuter than both Feraligatr and Croconaw, so it gets my vote. And yes, Feraligatr and Croconaw (Well, Croconaw at least. o.o) are cute, and so is Swampert! >O

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Mudkip gets my vote.

But I think all of them are cute, so it was a pretty hard choice. =D

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2009
I picked Pochama too ^.^

who could resist a cute little penguin x3

Squirtle as my second (cuz he's an origional)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Aw, not much Toto lurvers, So of course I have to go for Totodile 0<3

With Johto being my favi region :3, of course I have to vote for it's cutie little starter =33

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
I'd have to say Pochama, though I almost voted for Totodile. I just like Pochama better ^^

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
Years
My vote goes to Pocchama. Penguins are adorable. <3 However, I'm not sure if Empuruto is that cute looking.

The second cutest IMO, is Totodile. It's mischievous, hyper, and outgoing, and yet so innocent at the same time. XD How could you not think of it as cute? :]

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2008
Mudkip??

Is Mudkip like 100 times cuter in the Anime or something? I'm not flaming, but I am curious, why do many pokemon fans think Mudkip's cute?

Personally, I think he looks like a blue catfish with legs. x_X And catfish are usually a little cute in my opinion...

- Someone who's totally out of the loop

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Squirtle and Gyarados are my two most favourite pokemon, so of course I chose Squirtle. But these are my opinions.
1.Squirtle
2.Mudkip
3.Pochama
4.Totodile

But Totodile is really playfull though.

Back