• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Introduction.

gSpartan150

Intermediate Johto Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
Hello. I am gSpartan150, I'm new here. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC gSpartan! Why don't you tell more about your pokemon interests so i can help you find some forums where you can enjoy yourself?
Anyway, you must be excited about Pokemon X/Y. I think i'll get the Y version. I hope you have fun with us!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, gSpartan!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! As JNathan said, would you like to tell us more about yourself? :D What games have you played or are playing now?

Anyways, welcome to the community and I do hope you enjoy yourself!

Years
Hey there Spartan - welcome to PokeCommunity!

I'll be the third person to ask if you can provide us with a little more information about yourself so we can get to know you better. The forum's big and there are a lot of members - it'd be nice to see what you have in common with others as that makes it all the more easy to make friends and find places here you'd be interested in. ^^ But it looks like you're off to a good start already and are making posts around the community, so that's awesome to see. Hope you keep at it! Is this your first forum?

If you're ever confused about anything, you can always contact one of our helpful staff members with the bold blue names and they'd love to help you out. We have a pretty helpful bunch of members here too though, so pretty much anyone is open to point you in the right direction anytime! I recommend reading through our Helpful Links & Information for some threads and posts you might find useful, and there's also the New Users' Hangout to post in if you want to get to know other new users such as yourself (as well as the older members)!

Have a great stay here! <3;

Back