• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon SunGold & Pokémon MoonSilver

walnut3072

Quan
Years
hii, sorry but i cant find the evolution changes list, how can evolve my kadabra?? thanksss :)

If you play MoonSilver, evolution changes are the same as those in SacredGold. You can find its documents in the SGSS folder. Unfortunately, if you play SunGold you have to trade Kadabra.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2022
Ok so I totally forgot I'm not supposed to open the Pokedex, I opened it, so I had to reboot the game.
The problem is that when I tried to reopen it, it wouldn't so I panicked and loaded the last save file I had in case it would work. I closed the game Without saving the save file, thinking that the game would reboot like normal now.
It does, but now the in-game save is somehow the save from the save file. I did not save the save file, so how is this even possible? All other saves just disappeared?
Is there anyway to save an hour of grinding? T_T

johnyboy169

Can pokemon even evolve in this game? lol

I have a ralts lvl 20 n cindaquil 22 -_-

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2020
I'm working on changing some of the pokemon in moonsilver (primarily adding more interesting abilities and moves to pokemon that have always been overlooked, as well as some stat changes to make them more up-to-date) and overhauling the type chart while preserving the more balanced aspect of the new one, since there are a lot of changes in the new one that are kind of weird. Also changing some of the wild pokemon in certain routes to make them more interesting, primarily the first few routes. If anyone is interested I can share a patch in PMs or maybe it can be added to the frontpage of this thread once I am done.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I'm working on changing some of the pokemon in moonsilver (primarily adding more interesting abilities and moves to pokemon that have always been overlooked, as well as some stat changes to make them more up-to-date) and overhauling the type chart while preserving the more balanced aspect of the new one, since there are a lot of changes in the new one that are kind of weird. Also changing some of the wild pokemon in certain routes to make them more interesting, primarily the first few routes. If anyone is interested I can share a patch in PMs or maybe it can be added to the frontpage of this thread once I am done.
Yes. {:3} Share it here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 18, 2018
Anyone has a working link of the patch of Moonsilver with a Gen VI type chart by GamingAori? I need it since the zippyshare links posted by him had expired already. I can't stand the revamped Type-chart by the author. The hack is phenomenal though.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Anyone has a working link of the patch of Moonsilver with a Gen VI type chart by GamingAori? I need it since the zippyshare links posted by him had expired already. I can't stand the revamped Type-chart by the author. The hack is phenomenal though.

I would also appreciate if anyone can post it. Thanks, and thank you to the author for making this hack.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Yo have downloaded it but i cant somehow patch soulsilver to moonsilver patch it says delta patch error or something like that i really want to play it ??????

Years
It is an amazing game, I love how you added fairy types (as they are my favorite), I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue. But before I climb Mt. Silver I want to do that Viridian Forrest event, and I don't know how it works, could you give me a hint? Please?

Years
I would prefer to play with no type chart changes but still have fairy type. Can you make a download without these changes?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
Main thread has been aesthetically renewed. All dead image links have been replaced. ;)
Yea there is a problem with your patches, I just dumped my physical copy of both HeartGold and SoulSilver versions and neither patches worked for any of them. My ROMs are not trimmed either.

Rom Info:
Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA)
File: Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA).nds
CRC-32: c180a0e9
MD4: 31294c88ab5cb87360993591a1e9f74d
MD5: 258cea3a62ac0d6eb04b5a0fd764d788
SHA-1: 4fcded0e2713dc03929845de631d0932ea2b5a37

Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA)
File: Pokemon - SoulSilver Version (USA).nds
CRC-32: d8ea6090
MD4: 6618515090b7c3f5a92d4c7256367f2b
MD5: 8a6c8888bed9e1dce952f840351b73f2
SHA-1: f8dc38ea20c17541a43b58c5e6d18c1732c7e582

I even downloaded Pokemon both HeartGold and SoulSilver just to compare and got the same ROM info. I checked to make sure my ROMs were verified and sure enough they were.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jan 20, 2021
How did you implement the fairy type into the game? I've been trying MeroMero's tutorial but it hasnt been working. Thanks in advance

Back