• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Shiny Race

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Soon, I'll have enough shinies to open my own shop in the trade corner, thanks to this race. Graine is taking over, remember the name.

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
I highly oppose this new regime, especially since if anyone's gonna take over after Soaps, it's gonna be me.

#PrayForSoapy

Who said I'd take over after Soapy?
This is clearly a hostile takeover. I'm not waiting after anyone.
mwhphC6.png

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018

The Shiny Swablu

swablu.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Graine got into DexNav hunting, while I mostly SOS hunted in Sun. We caught many many Shinies, but it was time to come back to horde hunting to catch a Shiny Swablu. This was our last hunt before Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (in which Graine already caught a full-odds random encounter Shiny). After taunting each other by making Shiny noises at every horde...

Soapy: Screams

The Shiny is in my game. Shiny Swablu graced me with his presence! It took about 20 minutes to catch it because they all kept using Sing. But at long last, I caught a Shiny in this cursed race. Since we're now playing USUM, the Shiny race will be on hold because only Graine finds Shinies anyway o m g

swablu.gif
CSS made by Soapy

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I did nickname Swablu "Swaglu"

Back