• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: General Questions & Answers Thread

Have you ever found a shiny?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Yes, but I lost it!

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
OK so I have never finished Pokemon mYstery Dungeon Explorers of Sky. I always give up before I finish. So who should I have for my starter and my partner,any advice appreciated.
Anyone you like is suitable for the starter Pokémon =)
Though you should carefully pick your partner in order to cover starter's weaknesses =)

Years
Confused?

I got Pokémon Rumble Blast today, and so far I'm addicted. I eventually got to the 1-4 (Challenger's Grounds) Battle Royale. I can beat the first round easily enough. On the second round, I have less than 5 Pokémon left to defeat and still end up defeated myself. My strongest Pokémon is a Liepard with exactly 300 power. Where can I go to get stronger Pokémon and, if there is nowhere, how can I improve my strategy?

Thanks for answers.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 29, 2011
How do I evolve Pichu in PMD Red rescue team I've heard it has something to do with IQ but I got it up to 4 stars and still didn't wanna evolve so I stopped using my gummis.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
How do I evolve Pichu in PMD Red rescue team I've heard it has something to do with IQ but I got it up to 4 stars and still didn't wanna evolve so I stopped using my gummis.

According to serebii you need 4 full stars of smartness (IQ) maybe you don't have 4 full stars yet?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 29, 2011
According to serebii you need 4 full stars of smartness (IQ) maybe you don't have 4 full stars yet?

Oh maybe is was three stars when I stopped, I'm not 100% but are you sure there aren't any other conditions?

Years
I have a question regarding Pokemon Ranger: Gaurdian Signs. Where do you find Summer after you beat the game and after you do the Three Legendary Birds quest? *Note* I have already beat the quest where you cheer up the three legendary dogs.

Black Bolt

Leader of Inhumans
Years
I got Pokémon Rumble Blast today, and so far I'm addicted. I eventually got to the 1-4 (Challenger's Grounds) Battle Royale. I can beat the first round easily enough. On the second round, I have less than 5 Pokémon left to defeat and still end up defeated myself. My strongest Pokémon is a Liepard with exactly 300 power. Where can I go to get stronger Pokémon and, if there is nowhere, how can I improve my strategy?

Thanks for answers.

try revisiting some areas, find pokemon with type advantages to fend off some of the lil' creepers

if you're having a hard time
try this strategy:
dont go all out
youll just end up beating your self up
try to defeat each few pokemon at a time
avoid pokemon grouping together
if they are, try using moves that dont do contact
like shadow ball or surf
should attract attention and easily dispatch them
quick note:be fast b4 time runs out ;)

trust me i beat the game

do pokemon in pokemon rumble blast have recruit rates like in PMD?
if they do, whats the recruit rate for haxorus?
No? how do i get haxorus?
this is my, idk, 10th attempt to recruit him
need help
oh and i tried dispatching him quickly

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2015
Pokemon Rumble Demo

Is the Pokemon Rumble demo still available for the Wii? I am trying to find it, but I am having no luck. So does anyone know where it is located?

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Nope, it was taken off a while ago.

Nintendo are a progressive company when it comes to providing cutting-edge quality online services.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2015
I tried to find it in WiiShop, but I still couldn't find it. The website says that there is a trial version available for download before you can buy it.

Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 14, 2012
every body please help me!!! :(

I play pokemon ranger guardian signs and finish it , but when i try to download a mission they only let me get 2 easy mission can anyone who play this game help me???????:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back