• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Hallway

Gavin heard what he presumed were Allister's footsteps and sighed. "I already know what you have to say, boss," he said without turning around. He scratched his head, as he often did. "You probably think I'm being hypocritical about all this, and that I'm in no place to judge." He turned to Allister with a stern expression. "However, it's because I'm in the position I am and because of the way I operate that I feel that my words have any weight. You have to live, you have people to live for, and you are far too valuable to be extinguished. My life has no value, and I'm willing to throw it away at a moment's notice. I may be a ticking time bomb, and I'm incredibly dangerous." He stopped and looked at his arm.

"You are a leader, one that we can depend on. You can't afford to be so reckless. That girl...Cheryll...she saved your ass. Knowing that there's someone like that that will throw away their own worries and fears for your sake...that's incredible. Maybe it's love or affection...but the way I see it, that's how you know you have genuine trust. I've seen how you talk to Cheryll and Yorick, and I've seen how they responded to your orders today. Either of them would quickly lay down their lives if it meant preserving yours, and I would do the same. Someone who can earn that sort of trust and be such a...such a leader...they don't come around too often." He looked away.

"Remember what I said before, I know you just want to protect everyone, I do as well, but a chicken without a head just runs around like crazy. A king doesn't lay down his life for his people on the battlefield unless it's as a last resort, because otherwise his loss can lead to turmoil." He chuckled a little. "Well, I guess that's what makes you so dependable; you'll laydown your life for the people, and they feel safer because of it. Their lives rest with you, and your life rests in the hands of that mutual trust."

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister sighed rather audibly at Gavin before opening his mouth
"You know if you can already recognise me by my footsteps we have these conversations far to often. I'm nobodies leader, nor do I want to be. I was just reacting to the situation and making the most logical decision. As far as worth goes, don't start with that ridiculous stuff about your life having no meaning because you're supposedly dangerous. Everyone out there had something to contribute that the others couldn't. That same mutual trust would probably exist with you if you weren't trying to get yourself killed."

Allister almost laughed, since when did he become so interested in preserving the well-being of his peers - he hated the majority of them.
"Anyway, more important than any of that - are you sure you're in any state to be up and about? I'm hardly even ready for walking around and you took a lot more damage than I did. Oh, and you need a new glove."

This is going to be one hell of a year...

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Hallway

Gavin thought for a few moments. "...I'm starting a revolution, Allister. It's best that you're the first to know." He looked up at the lights and put his back against the wall. "Did you see the infirmary. It's disgusting. Disgusting that the board...that the school ordered its students, its developing novice students, to face a monster that was FAR beyond our own levels." He held up his arm. "This should have been able to kill him...THIS should have killed him...but it didn't. I gave the best I had, but I still couldn't beat him. Hell, I didn't even hurt him, as far as I know." He put his hand back down. "We should have died back there. I don't know how we didn't, but that Mage was far too diversified and powerful for us to be a match, and..."

Gavin sighed, relieving any pressure he was applying to his fist. "Something needs to be done about all this. Cheryll, Yorick, Elise...they need to be protected. Not just from Fairy Tale, but also from the School's powers that be." He looked up at Allister sympathetically. "Don't worry about me...though I thank you for it. As I said, my life means nothing, and I don't care about it. My life's worth lies with the beating heart of my mother. She's the reason I became this hero trope. I chose to protect them, and their lives are more important than my own. Well, to me, at least." Gavin then smirked. "Don't worry though, I'll be more careful in the future, though. I'm no good if I collapse before the fight, right? This life has no worth, but until my ambitions come to fruition, I won't let it end."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson - Outside

Christian took note of where some key features of the school were (dorms, gym, etc.) and was about to head for the gym when he saw a guy run from the main building straight to the dorms. His curiousity now piqued, he followed with his eyes where this kid was heading. He watched as this guy ran out of the dorms with a bag and head to the forest, pausing at the entrance. "What is going on?" he thought as he decided to follow this guy to see what he was up to.

He would follow him close enough to keep up, but far enough to not to draw his attention. Hopefully, he wouldn't be seen or heard. One thought plagued him, though: curiosity killed the cat. He smirked at the phrase, realizing it hit closer to home than usual. "If that'll be the case," he thought, "I won't go down easily." He kept his eyes on the kid, ready to move.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll smiled as she felt her glasses in her hand. Finally she thought putting them on her face sighing as her vision cleared up. "Hey, I don't meant to interrupt, but I've gotta say, Cheryll, you're a pretty brave chick." a voice said and she turned her head and saw Gavin speaking and she blushed at the praise and more at what was said afterwords. "Y'know, boss, you've got a nice girl on your hands. She really makes up for that thick head o' yours." he continued as he got up slowly "I don't know where you'd be...or any of us for that matter, if it weren't for her. You better be thankful." he moved towards the doorway. "Seriously, boss, you need to be smarter about all this. I know..." he looked down and Cheryll moved her eyes from Gavin to Allister "I know you just want to protect everyone, but a chicken without a head just runs around like crazy. These people worry about you, and you have a lot to live for. Please...just be more careful in the future." he said before turning his attention back to her. "You take care o' him, now. I'd bargain that he's more inclined to listen to you than he is to me." before leaving with a wave and a call of later.

I...I don't think he realizes how terrified I was she thought frowning. She didn't see what she did like Gavin and Allister did. Didn't they realize that for 90% of that battle she stood there like the frightened child she was. "He is right, not that I needed prodding" Allister said before she even had the chance to talk. "You were a huge help and I owe you. When you're feeling better you, Yorick and I should hang-out, seeing as you guys are the only people who aren't going to make my headache any worse, meet me in the cafeteria this afternoon? Oh, and make sure you mention it to Yorick in case I don't see him." before leaving the room.

Cheryll sighed watching the older boy leave the room. She got out of bed not long after they left the room. Noticing Yorick was still out she wrote a note saying to meet in the cafeteria later and left the room. Looking to her right she saw Gavin and Allister talking and was able to pick up the end of what Gavin was saying. "Something needs to be done about all this. Cheryll, Yorick, Elise...they need to be protected. Not just from Fairy Tale, but also from the School's powers that be." he said Don't worry about me...though I thank you for it. As I said, my life means nothing, and I don't care about it. My life's worth lies with the beating heart of my mother. She's the reason I became this hero trope. I chose to protect them, and their lives are more important than my own. Well, to me, at least." she could see the smirk on his face from here but neither boy had noticed her yet. Sighing she leaned against the wall closing her eyes to stop her dizziness for a moment. "Don't worry though, I'll be more careful in the future, though. I'm no good if I collapse before the fight, right? This life has no worth, but until my ambitions come to fruition, I won't let it end."

Opening her eyes as she heard footsteps she looked up to see the brown haired older girl from class 3A that had picked on her twice. The bully taking one look at her weak appearance smirked. "just like I said before, your pathetic" she smirked grabbing her left arm roughly making her gasp as her injuries still hurt.

Sniffling Cheryll looked down at the floor a few tears falling. She hated bullies "J-Just...l-leave...m-..m-e..alone!" she yelled shoving at the older girl though it did nothing at all.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Infirmary

Yorick felt his attacks strike flesh. One, two, three of the hits landed, then the next stopped abruptly by what appeared to be another barrier. Yorick lamented the fact that Gavin was not conscious and was therefore unable to break it, then tried punching even harder. At that moment he heard Allister shout, "Yorick! Run!" Yorick obediently ran back and noticed a change in the weather. Did Allister have the power to call thunderstorms? Suddenly pillars of electricity crashed down from the heavens like waterfalls of lightning that were for some reason purple, and they began to converge onto Oz's position. The first thing that came to mind was why there was no rain accompanying the lightning, but the fact that this was strange magic purple lightning made that pointless to think about. Even the giants of the forest were toppled by lightning, Yorick had seen that happen to a tree himself. Only Oz was not a tree, he was a mage. If he could escape the immense fire from Gavin's arm, there was a very good chance he would figure out a way to survive this.

The spell hit, and it appeared to have substantially damaged Oz's left arm, but he didn't seem any closer to defeat. Yorick looked over to Allister to see that he had become unconscious as well, unfortunately. Their numbers were now down by two, which was an entire third of their group. Then he heard footsteps in the distance, two sets of them. It seemed they were lucky today, as he saw the two students with unfamiliar scents approach most likely to aid in the fight against Oz. Yorick noticed a change about their enemy's demeanor that suggested confidence. Oz began casting another spell and Yorick prepared to dodge it, but before he realized it there was a bright and fast movement and terrible pain on his left shoulder. He felt no impact force from the attack, but even so there was still harsh damage. He clutched the wound briefly and wondered what that attack was made of before he realized something. If Oz was on the offensive now, he was no longer focusing on defense. While it was a simple and obvious thing, it meant that Yorick had another chance to strike. He dashed behind his opponent and threw his fist once more, seeing Cheryll go for a strike as well. The newly arrived boy did the same, as did girl and the animals. There was little Yorick could think of that Oz could do to escape unscathed, but then again, there was no way to really know the limits of his magic or what he could do with it.

One by one, his comrades began to fall to the ground, presumably unconscious. Yorick himself felt a terrible tiredness overtake him. He fell to his knees, struggling to get up and finish his attack. "Phew, that was a close one," chuckled Oz. Everyone had been defeated, it seemed, but Yorick wouldn't allow this mage to freely commit crimes and kill the humans no matter what. Mustering all his strength, Yorick stood up, legs trembling as he tried to stay standing. It would be impossible to run away now as he had no energy left to run at all, but maybe he could get close enough for one last hit. Suddenly Oz's expression changed, this time to an angry one. It seemed sensei had finally arrived. Yorick dropped to his knees once more, relieved that he was here. He tried his hardest to stay conscious and see what was happening, as he would probably learn much from it. His eyes felt far too heavy and he closed them, but he could still hear as Oz fled, calling sensei "Ryuu-Ryuu" before he was gone. It reminded him of the way Gavin had called him Higo-Chan earlier. It seemed he had exerted himself far too much trying to resist Oz's final spell, and he finally fell to unconsciousness.

Yorick felt that he was in his human form when he finally regained consciousness, and he immediately smelled the other students in the room as well. He found it strange that Allister and Gavin's scents were missing, as well as Cheryll's and that of the boy with the flaming hand, but they probably recovered sooner than him. He felt several bandages wrapped around his shoulder as well. After a few moments, he finally opened his eyes only to be momentarily blinded by light. After a few more moments he tried again, and soon his eyes adjusted. He sat up and looked around, trying to regain his composure. After a quick scan of the room he spotted a piece of paper with his name written on it. Apparently it was from Cheryll, requesting for him to meet her at the cafeteria later. It didn't specify a time, though. Maybe he could just go now and wait so he wouldn't miss the time she had in mind. He stood up and started toward the door when he smelled that Cheryll was still nearby. Great, he could just ask her!

Yorick followed her scent, which was accompanied by another unfamiliar one, until he caught up with her, but something was wrong. Cheryll's eyes were full of tears and she looked like she was in pain. Another girl was grabbing her arm which was bandaged, which would have further agitated the injury. The other girl seemed like a predator, but Yorick knew already that there were no predators or prey in civilization. He approached them to try to figure out what was going on.

"Gi-" He once again nearly forgot what he had learned the day before and corrected himself. "Student, I am Yorick Amherst Lee, and I want to know what you are doing. What are your intentions with Cheryll? Are you aware she is injured where you are grabbing?"

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - A Dear Friend

I couldn't think straight. All I was thinking was about Nami, how she stays motionless on the ground without even a hiss, & Oz, feeling the urge to rip his guts out. Ew, gross, maybe just a punch would do. I watch as Oz walks away, to my utter surprise & anger. Why was Higoroshi-sensei just...letting him go?! What is up with that?!

I didn't say nothing, however. I stood there, silent as a sloth, as Higoroshi-sensei advises me to take Nami to the hospital. What else can I do? I nod slowly towards him & walk to Nami's body. "Nami-san..." Look at her. Not a single flinch from her. I have to take her to the hospital. I hope that barrier didn't knock her out for good. I gingerly pick up her body, bridal style, damn Youkai's are heavy, & begin my trip to the hospital. Just hang on Nami.

-

Nami's in the hospital bed now. I saw Higoroshi-sensei bring some students from the graveyard to the hospital, with some help from tentacles. Terrifying, & gross. I guess the fight with Oz is now ever. I just wish I could give him one punch. Just one punch. That would've satisfied my lust. Perhaps next time. For now, I need to tend to Nami. "Nami-san. I hope you wake up. We did it. We beat Oz. Well, he walked away. I don't get it either." I place my hand on one of her hands.

"Please be okay, Nami-san. I don't know how I could live without you."

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Kakusu - Forest

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakusu marched through the forest until he arrived in the center of suitable spot; a small clearing that seemed to be almost guarded by a circle of trees. There was no wind in the area and no animals seemed to dwell in the immediate area and he sighed of relief before falling upon his knees.

The burning sensation in his stomach had worsened and Kakusu couldn't help but to emit a deafening shriek as he plopped onto the ground with no attempt to catch himself. He rolled around on the ground while continuing to yell. This pain felt as if he was placed in the core of the center of the Earth and this was the worst feeling he had ever felt in his entire life but he had to endure it because there was nothing else he could do. He grit his teeth before he felt his chest bulge and he spat out a handful of blood into the lush green grass he was laying in.

The pain was unbearable now and he could feel his veins throbbing as the merciless pain took control of him instinctively. Enraged, he brought a closed fist into the ground with a heavy impact and let out a furious roar. The pain engulfed all the self-control he had to this point. He followed up his punch on the ground with a series of continuous blows to the ground without stopping for any air until his fists began to bleed and he quickly fell onto his back.

Kakusu regained temporary control and managed to block out the pain long enough to get to his feet but the pain took over and he could no longer control his body over the pain. It was too strong for his to restrain but regardless he knew that he wouldn't get anywhere until he took control of it.

His body dashed over to a nearby tree by it's own accord and bashed his head into it hard and without restraint or reluctance. Soon, beads of blood slid down the tree and it slowly became displaced in the ground until the tree collapse and toppled over and Kakusu fell onto the ground again. His muscles were throbbing with pain and seemed to resist any of his mind's input. It was almost as if it was acting of it's own accord. The pain was far too intense for him to even keep a clear mind although his body seemed to be ignoring everything going on and just seemed to be projecting the pain in a way it could handle it.

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister listened intently to his fellow mage intently, he was a very strange person... but at least he was tolerable.
"Well, I guess that is the best I'm getting out of you, so for now it will do. Oh, don't call me thick headed again or I'll remove your other arm". It was a joke of course (well, mostly) and Allister was fairly certain Gavin would get that so he wasn't too worried about a bad reaction.

Allister was about to say "bye Hero" and go back to his room for a bit before meeting with Cheryll when he heard a shout behind him. He turned to see another girl grabbing the bandages on Cheryll's arm and was about to react, in a rather unpleasant manner when Yorick arrived and began to, in true Yorick fashion question the workings of the situation.

Allister walked across the hall to stand on the opposite side of Cheryll and her aggressor
"I don't what your problem is, other than you being an arrogant and ridiculously pathetic individual but I really advise you let go of her. Because even if she's too nice to load you with a face full of poison if you continue to mess with her you're going to be dealing with two severely pissed off mages and a werewolf who doesn't particularly like rule breakers (he included Gavin since he didn't call him Hero for no reason). So I'm going to ask you nicely to let go and leave, and if you don't I'm going to paralyse you and let Yorick eat you."

siiadams

Years
Christian Davidson

He watched in shock as this guy seemed to go ballistic. Punching the ground until his knuckles bled, ramming a tree with his head until the tree fell...was he suicidal or something? He seemed to be wracked with pain from the injuries. He also noticed that his body was moving as though someone was moving it for him. Like a marionette on strings, his movements at one point weren't as fluid as you normally would see. Whoever he was, he needed help.

Christian slowly walked to where the body was, checking his surroundings in case the person manipulating him was close by. He knelt down by the top of his head. He was breathing...a good sign. "I'm here to help," he said quietly as he moved into position. He gently scooped his body up into his arms and started walking towards the academy building, forgetting about the bag for now. He had to wonder what was going on, but he also felt he had to explain what happened. It would seem very suspicious to see a student hurt and a new student bring him back.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll sniffled more as she heard footsteps approach and her first thought was that it was the older girls friend coming to pick on her as well. A few more tears falling as Janie's grip on her arm tightened she closed her eyes with a whimper when Yorick's voice interrupted them. Opening her eyes as Yorick spoke the bully looked at him like he was crazy and was about to open her mouth. Probably to say something rude when suddenly Allister appeared at her other side. After he delivered his threat Janie seeing she was outnumbered scowled and squeezed Cheryll's arm one more time before letting go. "you won't always have people to protect you. Just remember that" she said before glaring at the boys and stalking off.

"t-thank..y-you" Cheryll sniffled wiping at her cheeks. "s-she's...been p-picking on me...s-since last night"

Years

Allister Curtis

"T-thank..y-you" Cheryll sniffled wiping at her cheeks. "s-she's...been p-picking on me...s-since last night"

Allister watched as the other girl continued down the hall
Such a waste of potential...
"I really hate people like that, who think they're better than everyone else for whatever reason, especially when they look down on people like that" he shrugged "they really are a colossal waste of potential, the world would be a better place if people just treated each other as equals for once".

Allister decided he'd keep Cheryll company for the time being in case the lunatic came back, unless Cheryll said otherwise.
"How's your arm? I could try to ease the pain if you want but I'm terrible at healing magic, really terrible."

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Infirmary

Yorick watched as Allister arrived and threatened to paralyze the girl and have him eat her. He wondered why Allister thought he would do that, but the threat managed to accomplish Allister's goal of scaring her away. Unfortunately, Allister did so too soon for Yorick's liking.

"Wait, you never answered my questions!" Yorick shouted but it was too late, she was already gone. He looked back at Cheryll who thanked them, probably because now her wound was not being hurt any further. She said that the girl had been "picking on her" since last night. "Who is that girl? What does "picking on" mean?"

Allister spoke, commenting about how much he hated people like that. There was that word again, hate. He explained that "they" were wastes of potential who believed themselves to be better than others before focusing on Cheryll and her injury. If that girl believed herself better, then was she asserting her dominance? If so, then why did she not leave sooner? From what Yorick saw, it was clear she had already accomplished that, so what further gain was there? Another day, another mystery it seemed.

Yorick turned to Allister with an inquisitive expression. "Allister, I do not eat people, I thought that was against the law. For what reason was that girl harming Cheryll?" Suddenly, he remembered why he came to find Cheryll in the first place. Yorick took the note from her out of his pocket and held it up. "Cheryll, what time do you want me to meet you at the cafeteria?"​

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin - Hallway

"Heheh, yes sir," Gavin said in response to Allister's joking threat. Then, a scream shot out. It was Cheryll's. Gavin started towards it, but he stopped in his tracks when he noticed his arm glowing. Gravity was starting to take a toll on Gavin's body, which was a rather unpleasant feeling, but he assumed that it meant that Ether was returning to his body. By the time he was ready to go to Cheryll, Yorick and Allister were already there. He skipped over to the three as the bully started to walk off. He tilted his head to the side. "Man, I was ready to unload some flames." He sighed. "Oh well." He turned his attention to Cheryll. "Oh, and that girl's wrong. You will always have people to look out for you. I've found that even the most repulsive individual can find a friend. Take those girls for example...or heck, even me. The two'll be looking out for you, as will I."

Gavin turned around and waved. "Whelp, I'm outtie 5000. I'll see you guys later, think I'll go find myself a temporary arm." Gavin started down the hallway and out of the building.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Volt Sorae Kakori Jenai

"Who would've thought..."

Volt barely knew he had such power, to be able to summon multiple powerful creatures. Of course, he was seriously being full of himself. Truthfully, he was dying from exhaustion. Some kinda barrier thing took out his tiger and the komodo. Aw, great. Just as I had them ready to fight. Just as anything was really eager to fight. What next? Will it be headed for- HOLY CRAP BARRIER THING HEADING MY WAY- Volt lifting his arms in a manner of milliseconds, tried to block the incoming slaughter even though it was futile. He winced and closed his eyes, hearing the noise coming closer.

And then the barrier stopped. Volt gingerly opened one eye, then the other.

Higoroshi-sensei. It was all... well... in a way.... No more summoning, he supposed...

It was unknown to him whether he blacked out because of exhaustion or if he just fell asleep, but the words spoken by both... seniors to him on the battlefield were blurry, just as his vision was.
_________________________________________​

...Eh?

Volt opened his eyes carefully. Ah... infirmary. May as well sleep longer... but perhaps not. He rose out of the bed, now quickly coming to his feet, and ignored the other people, if any. He regarded the nurse with a quick glance, grabbed the jacket laying on the floor bedside, and left. On his way through the halls, he put it on, then took out the keys from his pocket and jangled them on the way to the dorm room. His dorm room. He wasn't really in the mood to go anywhere else. In fact, he was straight faced, not showing any emotion, just walking. He quickly unlocked the door as if he had done so all his life, locked it from the inside and laid on the bed. He didn't even bother to change; what was the purpose of doing so? Hygiene? Actually, it wouldn't be a bad idea to take a shower... but first, some reflection.

First of all, in the battle he was nearly entirely useless, almost had no presence. When he did attack it seemed more like intimidation than causing damage. Second of all, he was weak; he summoned other things to carry the brunt of the work for him while he watched on, and held no valued significance. Plus, what good was he if what he summoned barely did anything in the first place?!

He smelled something. Augh, it was him! He truly needed a shower.

He decided against showering there though; might as well get exercise. But before he left, he eyed his phone, which he had successfully left on his dresser. His name, as stated running along the top, was Volt. Volt's phone. He shook his head. He wasn't Volt anymore, not until he could prove himself more worthy of that name. He edited it, and after he had closed the door to take a swim, the phone didn't say Volt's Phone anymore; he was back to Sorae's Phone. Sorae's regular, old, damn phone.

_________________________________________​

Sorae, no longer wanting to be known as Volt, went to the cafeteria after a swim. In brown cargo shorts and a black shirt, he slid onto a chair after picking up a sandwich up front. It was more like a burger... whatever, it was lunch. Or lunner, considering it was about four-thirty (or was it? Volt was in no rush to check the time). Or whatever you wanted to call it. It was food, food, and food. That's what mattered. Simple. He was hungry, and he wanted food. He began to eat it slowly, savoring each bite, not really doing much else. Although... he was very aware of his surroundings at the moment. Perhaps you could call it... paranoia? No. It was perhaps heightened senses after eating, or being refreshed by the many laps- he had lost count at about twenty- he had taken in the pool. Sorae nearly chuckled (and doing so would've resulted on him choking on his food). He most likely was paranoid, just he didn't realize it.

Sorae mentally shrugged. Whatever. Eat.​

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Kakusu - Forest

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakusu heard some footsteps approach as he lay down, unable to move due to the burn in his stomach. He was out of breath from yelling out in pain and took some form of hope that the pain had gone away for good. As he lay there in the loam, he could still feel echos of the pain that was residing within him, ready to come back. Bruises covered his entire body and he felt battered and sore. He couldn't move any part of his body aside from breathing heavily, although he was still capable of saying something. He felt himself being picked off of the ground and being carried as the pain subsided long enough for him to utter a few words.

"It's inside of me." he muttered unintelligibly before bursting out yelling in pain and clutching the back of the boy, who was holding him, tightly with his hands. The pain in his stomach was starting to become fierce and it felt almost as if something was eating him from the inside out.

At that moment, Kakusu's skin began to heat up until it turned a cherry bright red and the pain flooded back, spreading throughout his body at an even higher magnitude. His veins bulged and a thin steam emitted from the pores of his skin. The feeling came as if his entire being would melt as his blood felt like it was boiling beneath the surface of his skin.

A body of flames engulfed Kakusu's face and burned with intense brightness. A glow emitted from the center of the flames that resembled eyes and soon all of the the flames receded into the two shining, moon-like circles around Kakusu's eyes. The glow of the circles dulled until there was just two dark circles around his eyes with a slight trace of a glow. Then Kakusu's body went limp and motionless except for his slow breathing.

Khawill

<3
Years
I sighed, this kid was a bit overeager, "First of all, I'm Frio Descansas, I'm a snowman if that means anything to you. If I may pry, what is your youkai race Avery?" I felt like I should know, for some reason it had peaked my curiosity.

Elise
When the girl leaned in to whisper to Elise, she turned red with embarrassment. She lost her nerve when the girl said and you. "Uh... Well, yea they- we are all youkai. I-I mean, I'm very weak, but my brother is very strong..." She really didn't know what to say. "A-and he speaks Japanese very well because we used to live there. In Japan I mean." Elise took a deep breath. "I was pretty scared when I found out everyone was a youkai too..." She said softly.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Class 3C > Girl's Bathroom

Chapter One: Part Six
New School, New Problems

"Uh... Well, yea they- we are all youkai. I-I mean, I'm very weak, but my brother is very strong... A-and he speaks Japanese very well because we used to live there. In Japan I mean. I was pretty scared when I found out everyone was a youkai too..."

Satomi lifted her head slowly, an expression of defeat. "I-I... I learned English by elective, so there's no need to speak Japanese to me... I just have to get used to using it regularly..." She sighed, discontented by the news, and instead turned her attention to the boy she assumed Elise meant was her brother. He's strong...? She seemed lost. "But... You all look like normal people... I... I don't fit in here...!" She held both her hands over her mouth, shaking her head slowly. "This isn't right, this can't even be real...!" She got up from her chair quickly, hurriedly spouting "Sumimasen!" before rushing out of the room.

Satomi rushed into the Girl's Restroom, closing the door behind her, checking to make sure she was alone in the room, before locking herself in the furthest stall from the door. She pulled out her cell phone, flipping it open and searching through her contacts list (all in Japanese, mind you) to find her parents' home phone number; the small figurine tied to the corner flailing around in Satomi's urgency. She hit the call button and held the phone up to her ear, repeatedly muttering, "Kotaete kudasai, kotaete kudasai...!" ... "Baka!"

Sighing, and now nearing tears in her frustration, she skimmed her contacts again, finding her father's number and calling it. Beeeep... Beeeep... Beeeep... Beeeep... Beeeep... Beee-- "Moshi moshi?"

"Father, why am I here? This has to be a mistake!"

"Satomi-chan, look, it's about time we--"

"Father, I just spoke to a girl in this school, she said they're all Youkai!! Why am I here?? I don't belong here, they'll eat or kill me or--!"

"Stop, Satomi-chan! Let me speak, alright? There's something we haven't told you."

"Mm--... Mm-hm..." She nodded, tears forming in her eyes.

"We didn't think we'd ever have to tell you this, but.. You're old enough now, I'm sure you can handle it now. Your mother isn't Japanese... She's a Youkai, a Nekomusume. And you are too."

"Th-then... That boy at school... His face was all torn up... That was....."

"... Yes. I'm sorry Satomi-chan. You know we love and miss you. And we know you didn't mean to do what you did. This school will help you better control yourself an your powers, and also teach you things you would normally be learning... Just in English."

"Father--..."

"... Yes, what is it?"

"I... I'll miss you guys..." Satomi sniffled; all of her strength was used to hold back tears, and they were starting to seep through anyway.

"We'll miss you too, Satomi-chan. Try to hang in there." Click.

Satomi hugged her knees, curled into a fetal position in the corner of the stall. She didn't want to let the others see her cry.

siiadams

Years
Christian Davidson - headed for Infirmary

"It's inside of me."...

Those were the only intelligible words the kid spoke amongst the screams. His body heated up quickly, almost like being roasted from the inside. Chris felt his own skin blistering from the heat radiated from this encounter. He ignored the pain as he saw the glow retreat underneath the kid's eyes right before he went limp. He simply stood there, staring at the person in his arms, stupefied for a moment. "What is going on here?" he thought as he walked inside the academy building.

Worried more about the kid's condition than before, Chris scanned the doors as he passed, ignoring the looks that a few other students gave him. After what seemed like hours, he finally found the door to the Infirmary. Fumbling with the door a little, he made his way inside, being careful not to hurt the guy he carried in. There were a couple of students inside already, maybe more...he didn't pay any attention to them. He simply placed the kid on an empty bed as a nurse walked up to them. "What happened here?" she asked, shocked to see the student in this kind of state.

Chris turned to her, shaking his head. "I'm not sure," he said with a fairly soft voice, as though he was never used to uttering a single word, "I found him in the forest outside the school. He went nuts, headbutting a tree until it fell, pounding the ground until his hands bled...it almost seemed like he wasn't in control of himself, you know? I picked him up and brought him here. He...he said something, though...It's inside of me...". Chris looked down to his arms, blistered and sore. "He seemed to be burning from within at one point," he continued, "He built up so much heat that it burnt me, too. Then we was out like a light...like he passed out. I'm not sure of what happened, but you may need to restrain him."

The nurse nodded and called another nurse over to care for the guy that was brought in as she led Chris over to a table to take care of the burns. She looked his arms over as she grabbed some lotion to put on the red sores on his arms and hands. "I don't remember seeing you before," she commented as she dabbed the soothing liquid on the wounds, "Are you new here?" Chris simply nodded as relief quickly spread over his limbs. "Well, its nice to see a new face. Its a shame we had to meet like this, though," she chuckled as she continued her work.

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister actually had to laugh at Yorick's confusion, it certainly lightened the mood.
"I know you don't eat people, the point was that she doesn't know that." Over the next little while neither he nor the werewolf said anything, Gavin took his leave - although Allister made a mental note to keep an eye on him - and Yorick asked if Cheryll was going to meet with them... completely missing that it was Cheryll who had invited him.

"You know Yorick, you are a very entertaining individual. As for you," he said turning to Cheryll "even if you'd rather do something else I think we should stick with you for a while, people like her have a tendency to come back with reinforcements". Allister leaned against the wall, fighting another dizzy spell , as he awaited responses from his companions.

Back