• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Leon's DPE + CFRU Base and Ultimate Rom Base

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Thanks for all the work you guys have put into this. I'm very interested in the idea of using the 386 version of this for an "enhanced" run-through of FireRed, but I'd be even more interested if you could somehow achieve compatibility with the "Pokemon Throwback" hack. There are several nice features in that one that aren't available here, but unfortunately they seem to conflict.

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
Quick question: What are the item numbers for the new items (Mega ring, mega stones ect.)
Edit: Found it out, you just have to use the complete item editor.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 17, 2023
If I wanted to add an alolan form, how do I add it without giving it it's own dex entry? same for megas

Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Jul 12, 2019
hm advancedmaps shows me alot of unknown pokemons? which version do I have to use

Just A Remixer

a low iq rom hacker
Years
Two problems involving external apps.
First off, the PGE Trainer Editor doesn't work. I tried everything, but it doesn't work.
Second off, I'm dumb and can't figure out the AM 1.95 pokedex wild edit thing, but I'm just gonna blame it on you anyway

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
Two problems involving external apps.
First off, the PGE Trainer Editor doesn't work. I tried everything, but it doesn't work.
Second off, I'm dumb and can't figure out the AM 1.95 pokedex wild edit thing, but I'm just gonna blame it on you anyway

As for 1: I would just use HTE. (If your using the expanded mons ROM, the version of HTE included probably has the offsets)
As for 2: I don't know.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 11, 2019
It has been a long time since I worked on anything hacking related and I am here to announce that a few bug fixes are on the way!

That's so great to hear! Honestly this is the best rom base out there for Fire Red! One quick question for anyone who can answer, should I wait for the update to start working on my rom hack or can I start on it now and update the patch later? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but It's been a long time since I last hacked a rom and we didn't have rom pataches back then at least not I remember...

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
That's so great to hear! Honestly this is the best rom base out there for Fire Red! One quick question for anyone who can answer, should I wait for the update to start working on my rom hack or can I start on it now and update the patch later? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but It's been a long time since I last hacked a rom and we didn't have rom pataches back then at least not I remember...

I would wait honestly, you probably would have to start over if you wanted the bug fixes.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 14, 2020
I have a small problem:

Hyper Beam and Giga Impact share the same description pointer and I cant figure out how to replace one of them.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
I have a small problem:

Hyper Beam and Giga Impact share the same description pointer and I cant figure out how to replace one of them.

Open the rom with G3T and select the move editor. In there there's an option to change description offset and make them independent to each other

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
While I was importing sprites in PGE, the Regigigas Sprite wouldn't work. The error I'm receiving says it's an overflow.
What should I do?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 10, 2022
I can't add new evolution methods with the 386 patch, and if I add 100 pokemons GH3 gives error with the offset "0x0fffff" iirc, there is some that added the new evolution methods without issues? I just need the sylveon one and the map id.

Anyway thanks a lot for this base Leon!

Last edited:
Back