• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
These are some drawings that I did when I was bored a few nights this summer. Its nothing extravagant I just thought I'd post them for fun. Oh and it's not coloured.

FYI in the first picture, those aren't sweatstains under his arms but its porrly done shading. :P My other complaints are the tail in the second pose and the arms in the 3rd pose.

I might draw some different pokemon/pictures to compliment chapters of my fanfic.

Grovyle under pressure and Grovyle chilling out (Try to imagine a tree behind him)

Grovyle is angry...*growl*

Oh yeah, feel free to comment or give CC.

*Edit*

Question, are the pictures blindingly bright for everyone? Because I posted these on my desktop and they were a good brightness, but now, on my laptop, I can barely see the pencil lines.

Last edited:

Gbj153

Mashimaro Freak =3
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 12, 2007
wow...... tehy're really good, nice job =3

Years
Nice job. Needs some work, but I can't draw a Grovyle so you do better! xD Can't wait for more!

*Sits on a chair and waits...*

Antipathy00

Normal-type PokemonTrainer!
Years
What is it that everyone loves Grovyle that much? haha

Anyhow, great job! I agree that you should try outlining your pictures with a darker pen/pencil , Im having a hard time seeing 'em with my screen at normal brightness ( had to lower it a lot).

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
Cool, I'm glad you liked them. I'm going to make the pencils strokes harder next time (or when I edit these pictures) It could be my scanner.

And people love Grovyle because he's awesome.:cool:

max2do

golden~phoenix
Years
this are good.
i like the first one, for the second one i think you should work on your lines, and the arms look a bit odd.

Years
Waiting...Waiting...Treecko waiting on my head...

Must see more...XD Okay yeah your a good artiest and must show more...

*Waits even longer.*

Hard to stay away from man...Grovyle art is awsome...The angry one scars me. xD

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
Thats good to hear.

Between school work, friends, and writing my fanfic, I'll try to slip in some drawing time sometime this week, so I'll definately have some new pictures up by the end of the week. Once/if I get a steady flow of my pictures going then I may start to take requests (as of the current I don't do colouring, since I suck at it, but I might try my luck with one or two pictures. They could end up being F - ugly, though.

Years
Thats good to hear.

Between school work, friends, and writing my fanfic, I'll try to slip in some drawing time sometime this week, so I'll definately have some new pictures up by the end of the week. Once/if I get a steady flow of my pictures going then I may start to take requests (as of the current I don't do colouring, since I suck at it, but I might try my luck with one or two pictures. They could end up being F - ugly, though.

...Hm...Very good points dude...Anyway somehow everytime I come I always say somethgin to improve. o_o then it's gone...Hope you got time...not rushing or anytinhg...

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
I was doodling in math class and I drew a Charmeleon and Combusken. They both look awful since I forgot what the back of Charry's head looked like and what Combusken's torso was like. I'm trying to do the same picture except I'm going to look at the pokemon diagrams so I can draw them more accurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back