• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Summer Fruit

Favorite Summer Fruit?

• Watermelon

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Canteloupe

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I have two, neither of which were on the list.

The first is nectarines. They're pretty much peaches but with a slightly stronger and tastier flavour and no icky fur on the skin.

The second is lemons! I don't actually eat lemons because I don't have a deathwish, but I love making lemonade in Summer so they're very handy :D

Years
I love peaches the best, cos they taste nice and I love eating the flesh off that big seed. I love both white and yellow peaches.

Nectarines are a close second since they are similar to peaches but with smoother skin and they taste nice.

And also lemons since it's one of my fave fruit flavors for drink. And I love lemonade, it's so tasty not to mention it's my fave sorbet flavor.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I love canteloupe. :3 It's so delicious how could anyone hate it?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I love strawberries. I like them cold and with a little bit of sugar sprinkled on them. Watermelon is also very nice.

Back