• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Adventure: World's Bane [Registration+Discussion Thread]

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Thanks for the feedback, I've add a description for the Emblem until I can get around to drawing a (sloppy) one. I've located a picture that seems to work better! Also, I couldn't find any for a substitute so I just stuck with Tanemon line and I hope that's okay!

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Maybe I shouldn't play that game :P I have Kingdom Hearts 3D still to look forward to. XD Anyways, Lark Cadence Felix is complete! Phew! Kit was so much fun to write. I kept a couple of things vague so there could be some exploration in the RP. Hope she doesn't seem like a Sue.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I updated my characters Bio with the secondary color of his Digivice. Dont know how I left that out lol.

Years
@ Fuyu: I can't wait for dream drop! :O I'm playing re:chain of memories right now to get me in the KH mood lol. But Dragon Nest is an online mmo anyways (: BUT ANYWHOOO! I'm so glad Kit is finished, to be honest I was reading along as you added things and I've loved her since the beginning. She seems like the kind of girl you just wanna hold and carry around with you like a stuffed animal! She actually reminds me sort of like a mimi/kari (1st season) hybrid. Its a compliment believe me haha. Who knows, she might be the first person to win Riku's friendship and break through his shell. Only because she'll remind him of his little sister of course, hope you don't mind. lol, oh and for the emblem I'm just going to dub it Amnesty. Hope you don't mind cutting out the "key of" part. But with all that said, you are ACCEPTED! Congratulations and welcome to the team Digidestined of Amnesty!

@ Retro Bug: Oh Sophie, Sophie, Sophie. Yes, i have made my own nickname for her. muahaha >:D She will fit in with the group, even if she didn't she probably would make the boys establish her as the leader of the group. LOL, she will definitely control some minds haha. Don't worry about the Tanemon, just make sure to make her unique ok? :D And good choice using wings to represent gracefulness (: Well, with all that said...you are ACCEPTED! Good job and welcome aboard Digidestined of Gracefulness!

@ SwiftSign: Before I read through any more, I want to point out that you're going to have to change your digimon choice. ;O If I'm not mistaken, that flower thing was used in the Savers saga and was a main character's digimon. Sorry for the incovinience :(

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
OHMYGOSH! Lol, with all these people wanting to join I can't help but think I won't get a spot. Either way, it really shows you did a good job of the RP.

Also, I'm still working on mine so be expecting it today.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

@ SwiftSign: Before I read through any more, I want to point out that you're going to have to change your digimon choice. ;O If I'm not mistaken, that flower thing was used in the Savers saga and was a main character's digimon. Sorry for the incovinience :(

Ahh damn *-* I didn't realise 'Data Squad' was actually the savers anime series. Can anyone recommend a digimon line that might suit Lyra? I've been looking through but really not sure :P.

Can we use digimon lines which are featured in Xros, but only used one episode/very little, not the main ones.

Edit// Thanks to Retro Bug I have changed the Digimon to Candlemon, and shall be finishing my SU later today.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
There's the Bearmon line... Granted it uses Tsunomon but Charizard_Man made an exception for me I'm not sure why he wouldn't do the same for you.

There's Coronamon and Candlemon as well. Monodramon but you'll have to figure out a line that works for it. Kotemon it wasn't really touched on in Xros but it uses Kapurimon which shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
@Charizard_Man: Heheh thanks! The Key of Amnesty thing was just an explanation really... cause it doesn't look much like a normal key. Amnesty fits perfectly. And I don't mind at all if she does that, Kit will likely enjoy it. I'm really glad you enjoyed looking at it as I went. She was so much fun! Her drawing doesn't look exactly the same as her description though... Oh well. I will definitely take that as a compliment though.

@SwiftSign: there's the Lunamon line... I think no one's gotten that one yet.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
BAM! Finally done <3

Man, that took too long. Doesn't help that I like to procrastinate and play games while I do these things. XD

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I've got a couple paragraphs in the sample and then I'm done! Yay, my procrastination is over!

Years
Okay, so I believe we have 3 people all competing for the final spot! That's right ladies and gentleman, we have ourselves a sudden death round!! :O *dramatic music playing* I'll wait for all three to finish: Watchman, SwiftSign, and Skymin, and then I will read them all in-depth and make my decision. So until then, I'll be playing Dragon Nest! Muahaha, I'll check tomorrow morning when I wake up and see if you guys have finished yet. Until then guys, good luck :)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Officially done! Sorry if the sample is a bit clunky at parts, but lack of sleep does that to you, ya know?

Anyways, I'll try and clean it up when I wake up.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
waaaaah a competition? i don't like the sound of this @^@ maybe... i should...

*frantically reads over SU again*

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Looks like I'm done as well! Lets see the results!

Years
Wow, this was a close contest. I've got to start off by saying you all did an amzing job with your applications, and I wish I could just accept all of you. Alright, so now for the cruel and harsh part of my job as a GM of an RP that is overflowing in acceptable applications. I Need to pick only one >.< Since I plan on starting this sometime in the next twenty-four hours, I'll have to pick the one with the best qualities of writing that will fit this roleplay and fit in well with the rest of the players. After a couple of hours of deliberation, I've come to my decision. I want everyone to welcome, and congratulate..........

Spoiler:

With that, sign ups are officially closed. All six Digidestined have been chosen, and soon our adventures in the Digital World will begin! This roleplay will work on an episode system. Every week, probably Wednesday or something, I will post up an episode which will be dubbed as Adventures just cause I wanna be original and not use the title Episodes haha :D But anyways, each Adventure will have two parts, a part A & Part B, and you will not be allowed to post in Part B until everyone has posted in Part A. This is to prevent anyone from falling too far behind, and no Digidestined gets left behind dammit! D:< haha Adventure One will be up as the first post in the main Roleplay thread, so as of now. This is officially the Discussion Thread!

Congratulations Digidestined, this is the beginning...of the end.

Back