• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What is Your Team in B/W 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
Obviously I want to change my previous White team. My adorable liepard will be probably replaced by meowth/persian. I beat the game without any electro pkm but this time i plan on using emolga. Krokodile must be my third choice, and i'll probably replace serperior with lilligant or sawsbuck. As soon as i have the game i'll decide depending on the pkm i'll find. If i'm lucky enough to find a shiny i'll use it of course :P

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
My teams are gonna be:

WHITE 2 - Nate

Samurott, Arcanine, Sawsbuck, Electivire, Honchkrow and Reuniclus

BLACK 2 - Rosa

Serperior, Magmortar, Azumarill, Emolga, Altaria and Gothitelle.

Check out the attatchments below to see my teams! (^,^)

Blue Emerald

One of life's great mysteries
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 15, 2022
I've given a lot of thought to my BW2 team; I want to try out Pokemon I haven't ever used in a main team before so here it is:

497.gif

Serperior [Overgrow] (Leaf Storm, Growth, Dragon Pulse, Aqua Tail)
-Haven't gotten to use Snivy yet; he was my second choice behind Oshawott for a starter in BW. Growth is great in BW, and it allows Serperior to become a good mixed attacker. Dragon Pulse covers opposing Grass-types and Dragons, Aqua Tail for Fire-types, and of course Leaf Storm, fueled by the boosts from Growth.

059.gif

Arcanine [Intimidate] (Outrage, Wild Charge/Strength, Flare Blitz, Snarl/Morning Sun)
-Ever since I found out Arcanine learned Outrage in BW2, I've been wanting to try it out. Seeing how all of its attacks can cause damage to itself, I'll give it Morning Sun when I breed a new Growlithe so I can heal off all its recoil/confusion damage. Switching between Strength and Wild Charge for field moves.

462.gif

Magnezone [Magnet Pull] (Flash Cannon/Flash, Thunderbolt, Metal Sound, Tri Attack)
-Magnezone's much better now than it was as a Magneton in Gens 1-3 since it has access to a great Steel attack, plus it has Tri Attack (great for pesky Ground-types) and Metal Sound for major disruption! I'll switch between Flash and Flash Cannon for field purposes.

217.gif

Ursaring [Guts] (Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Facade/Cut, Shadow Claw)
-Just yesterday I was watching Game Grumps play Pokemon Stadium and it occurred to me how great Normal-types were; they have Ghost immunity, only one weakness, and can be extremely versatile, so I decided I'd try out a pure Normal-type this time around. I'll switch between Cut and Facade for field purposes.

623.gif

Golurk [Iron Fist] (Drain Punch, Shadow Punch, ThunderPunch, Earthquake/Fly)
-Golurk sounds like a really fun Pokemon to use, with the ability to throw such mighty punches! Switching between Fly and Earthquake for field purposes. See, that's what's so great about BW! You can switch between TM moves freely without worrying about spending money or Heart Scales or even replaying the game to relearn an attack.

073.gif

Tentacruel [Clear Body] (Ice Beam/Dive, Sludge Bomb/Waterfall, Scald/Surf, Hex)
-I've always thought Tentacruel was a cool Pokemon that could cause a lot of disruption, but I've never actually spent a lot of time using it. All the attacks can inflict some sort of status, with Hex ready to finish off the foe. Tentacruel will also act as sort of an HM slave. Gonna have to get one from Dream World, though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Haven't given too me thought to my Black 2 team, but I have figured out what Pokemon I will be getting on my team and the nature I would like them to have. I think for movesets it'll be just whatever they happen to get. Anyways.

Serperior (Impish)
Vaporeon (Bold)
Emolga (Timid)
Haxorus (Adamant)
Scrafty (idk yet)
Venipede (Jolly)

I don't even know nicknames yet other than for my Serperior. I guess they'll come to me when I get the Pokemon.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
When a generation is new, I usually go with all 3 starters till they are fully evolved, and then use them one at a time along with some of the interesting ones I check out.
On the rest of the playthroughs I try using ones I didn't yet.

On White2 my plan this time was to just pick Samurott (on BW it was all 3 and later Serperior), and fill the rest with favourites as I travel.
-Samurott
-Ampharos
-Flygon
-Drapion
-Aggron
-HMs: Skarmory/Psyduck

On Black2, I will pick Tepig, but probably put it in the box and go for these:
462.gif
059.gif
537.gif
576.gif
407.gif
521f.gif

n2dct1.png
2vn2ts0.png
------
123s4td.png
-----
x7f3r.png
2ex6nup.png
-----
2nm9gx.png
----
so0nyq.png
654p3n.png
---
2z5ip95.png
241t9b7.png

Seems diverse enough...but half of it will probably change when I get there.

As expected my plan changed quite.
407.gif
462.gif
344.gif
131.gif
059.gif
426.gif

so0nyq.png
654p3n.png
--
n2dct1.png
2vn2ts0.png
--
2ex6nup.png
2nm9gx.png
-
x7f3r.png
29nwak8.png
---
123s4td.png
----
2e0mlx2.png
241t9b7.png

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
FEMALE TEPIG! I got a FEMALE TEPIG! Totaly at random. I never seen that happen before. (i know it can be shiny, at random.)

I Named her Pig Mama... XD, Can you imagine a Emboar named Pig Mama!

Also Pidove (super luck)
and Riolu (took awile to find)
and Flaffy (surprisingly low encounter rate on the ranch)

LOVE MY TEAM!

Also,

My VERY SECOND POKEMON

WAS

GENOSECT!

Where is Youngster Joey when you need him. I have a Lv 15 Legendary Gun-Type pokemon to play with!!!!

I'M GOING TO RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

`Brianna

Mahamagiha, my friends!
Years
I ain't got much so far, but I have Snivy (Timid, lucky me!) and Riolu. I'm probably gonna get a Joltik, too, but other than that I don't know.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
Using a Servine and Riolu until I get the rest of my team, of which I just got Magnemite and Growlithe.

Inferna

hello stranger, i'm a disaster
Years
Pre-ordered last friday so excited :3

Think my team will be this:
323.png
330.png
604.png
620.png
365.png
470.png
or
586.png

I like to have an even physical/special split. Camerupt/Eelektoss/Walrein will be special Flygon/Meinshao/Leafeon/Sawsbuck physical :3

Camerupt [Eruptor] is one of my favourite fire types and haven't used it properly since gen 3! Ground/Fire will be useful.
Flygon [Fink] is my favourite dragon type, it's a pain in the ass to train but I love it.
Eelektross [Easgann] I fell in love with it during white. It has awesome coverage and looks creepy as hell.
Meinshao [Cliseach] gives a girly touch to my team xD it saved me a lot during white, really fast with good moves.
Walrein, [Floe] another 3rd gen throw back, I've used Jellicent in pretty much all of my teams this gen and none of the other water types barring Lapras really stood out.
Leafon, [Leon] I'm using one in my plat nuzlocke and it's awesome, limited movesets but it does it's job.
Sawsbuck [Seasons] was one of my favs, I love it's design and when it has sap sipper and horn leech it's awesome.

This may or may not change if I do a Nuzlocke. Will probably pick Tepig as a starter and then box it.

Years
Right now, it's:

-Pignite
-Lucario
-Elekid
-Heracross
-Patrat
-Keldeo

The Patrat will likely be replaced with either a Scraggy or Growlithe. Using Keldeo because why not.

BlankPoints

Dumb Apples
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
My Pokemon future Black 2 team

503.gif
462.gif
467.gif
470.gif
448.gif
330.gif

Any nickname suggestions? (I kinda suck with nicknames :( )

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
In White 2, I have a Riolu (Cayson) and Audino (Snuggljin) and a Snivy (Ciaran) that is just kinda there for back up lol. In Black 2, I have a Tepig (Snipe). And in Jap Black 2, I have Samurott (Neeko), Lilligant (crazy japanese characters), Umbreon (Simon), Arcanine (Tommy), Lucario (Punky), and Cinccino (Mark). :)

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
Change of team... my team will be this...

Serperior
Feraligatr
Lucario
Krookodile
Sceptile
Aerodactyl

For the pokemon who usually won't appear until the national dex, i already have the eggs that are very close to hatching and i'll transfer them once I defeat Cheren and obtain the C-Gear. I'm still picking Snivy but for the other 5, I'm transferring the eggs.

PkmTrainer

Drain Punch
Years
My current team is,

Pignite
Magnemite
Pidove
Psyduck
Riolu
Sewaddle

All level 17, I still haven't decided on my finalized team.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
My current team is:
Servine
Azurill
Magnemite
Eevee

Before I battle Burgh I'm going to evolve Eevee into Espeon and Azurill into Marill then to Azumarill, hopefully getting them all to Lv. 25. My final planned team is:

Serperior
Azumarill (possibly replaced with Jellicent)
Magnezone
Espeon
Krookodile
Braviary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back