• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.A.T.S("Digital Accident Tactics Squad")

Do you want some fakemon in the game?

• Yes, i want them so badly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ADLFM14

Legendary Spriter
Years
Intro:
Hi everyone! Most of people wanted to play a DIGIMON game in GBA format so i wanted to make an amazing Hack for a Pokemon rom and i started my rom hacking with spriting because im already a spriter and made about 302 DIGIMON Sprites in 64x64 Pixel and 16-color and some OW and trainer sprites but I've done all that alone and i made all of that sitting on my PC for about 7 hours a day so i became so tired and i needed some help but i couldn't find any one to help me from my friends or neighbors so if you liked the idea of making a Digimon rom you can join my team.

Hack Info
:

Name: Digimon Moon Version
Base:
baln.png

Percentage completed: about 25% just the sprites :D

Plot/Story V.1
You live in a world which Humans and Digimon lives in peace.
As you choose if you want to be a Boy/Girl teenager and you hear in your TV that there is
a championship and you wanted to enter it so you slept that day and went the next day to the championship officer and you choosed your Favorite digimon (AGUMON)
Note: you cant choose another Digimon you must get (Agumon) i mean any other digimon is not optional, then you battle Tamers (like trainers in Pokemon) you first start as bronze tamer then silver then gold and finally a platinum tamer after you become a platinum tamer you goto the semi finals and then the finals and you win the champion.

Plot/Story V.2:
After you win the championship 7 great powerfull evil Digimon appears and they want to destroy the world because they dont want humans and Digimon to live together peacfully and you must defeat them and they are really strong and power full they are those digimon :
Spoiler:

and you must defeat them all then you beat the game of course that a summarized story line.

Current Poor Team:
ADLFM14(Me) ---->Spriter,scripter,text editor and some others.
MDG11---->Spriter

What we need:
1)Very Good Scripter
2)Mapper.
3)Another Spriter to help me.
4)Map tiler or someone who knows where to bring good tiles.
5)Music Editor
6)Beta Tester to check the errors in the game.

Application Form:
Name: (Username to use for credits of game)
Skill(s): (Mapping, Scripting, Spriting, etc)
Main role:
Proof: (What have you done before or post a link for what you have made)
Contact Information: (E-mail, MSN, Yahoo Or Skype )
Time Zone: (So I know who can work when, and if I can get hold of someone)
Other: (Add anything else you feel is relevant here)

Some Sprites For The Hack:
Digimon Sprites:
Spoiler:

Tamer Sprites:
Spoiler:

All these sprites are drawn be me
Thanks so much for checking this out

Years
Could you show me some progress of the game please?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the digimon sprites are looking really good especially the backsprite of metal greymon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2013
Name: Nigel
Skill(s): Tiling, Banner Making, Recolouring, Patient, Creative, Active
Main role: Tiling/Banner Making/ Recolouring
Proof: No Proof ):
Contact Information: E-Mail, PM, VM
Time Zone: SGT
Other: I want to join because I need help on my own hack. I need Tilers, Scripters, and OW Spriters.

ADLFM14

Legendary Spriter
Years
Name: Nigel
Skill(s): Tiling, Banner Making, Recolouring, Patient, Creative, Active
Main role: Tiling/Banner Making/ Recolouring
Proof: No Proof ):
Contact Information: E-Mail, PM, VM
Time Zone: SGT
Other: I want to join because I need help on my own hack. I need Tilers, Scripters, and OW Spriters.

man you want to join cauze u need help in your hack wtf make your own team discussion thread

ADLFM14

Legendary Spriter
Years
Im so sorry guys to say this but working on this game will stop for about a year you can come next year to check if the team will complete or no and im so sorry again

ADLFM14

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2014
Name: Ike Trueblade
Skills: scripting (a work in progress but getting good fast), creative, tiling (basic), storylining, map layout
Proof: none so far but I can email you my projects I've started
Contact info:
-email: can pm you it, don't want a crap on of spam from someone who feels a little jerk-ish
-cell: same as above
Time Zone: eastern
Other: this sounds like it'll be a really cool rom. I've played another digimon rom but it was honestly horrible. I also like what you have done with the sprites and think this would be sweet :)
If you don't need me that's fine, but I'd still like to be a beta tester :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2014
Oh and in my contact info section, I meant someone in general not like you specifically :P

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
OMG YOUR MAKING A POKE HACK BASED OFF DIGIMON WORLD DATA SQUAD AND DAWN/DUSK :D OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN THIS TEAM

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
Name: Reza raxtm
Skills: Mapping, Music Editor
Proof: I produce music for bands like ocean secrets,arrival eclipse, etc check
soundcloud.c#m/reza-ahmad
Contact Information: Email : [email protected]
Time Zone: JST

Years
I'm afraid this thread was three months old when IkeTrueBlade posted in it, meaning it should have been closed at that point. To my knowledge, the thread hadn't been closed and reopened at the request of the owner between November and February, and so for now I'm going to close it. ADLFM14, if you'd like the thread to be reopened, just contact DrFuji or myself!

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back