• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
i dont watch alot of anime, nor do i read alot of manga, so i dont know that is, but i do know that its an anime chick, and i have no problem with that. quality:7/10, image: 6/10

(dont rate mine to harshl;y, i know its a bad imgae, and the jpeggyness is terrible, but MS paint doesnt like saving as PNG on my computer.

Years
8/10. You pretty much summed up how I feel about this whole thread right there, PSI-Claus. GJ.

The banner is quite the fancy job. Kudos to that. Would be nice if there was some text incorporated with the signature in the way as to not be intrusive. Just a suggestion.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
P-pikachu. ;;

The text matches the gif, so that's a plus. The quality isn't that bad, I've seen more pixeled gif's before and this one is pretty decent I suppose. Not sure I like the font used in the gif banner too much though, it's just...there.

8/10

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
8/10
I find a lot of empty spaces and I don't like the white spaces. The text shouldn't have been in white either, I can barely read it. :(

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
3/10 Just a BIO kind of :/ which belongs more in the About me section of your profile but what the hell. Your signature.

Perriechu

Years
5/10. Sorry \: Just don't like Anime clips. Bad quality. The "PWN'D" part doesn't help along with the boring and plain text along the bottom.

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
Years
Mreh, I don't watch Glee. However, the signature is beautifuly made. Colours work well together, nice font, only thing I can say is the text underneath the image is rather bland.

Still, 8/10!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
5/10

Images are not very good/good quality and your siggy just needs some splicing up in general.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Text arrangement could've been better. The color doesn't match the banner. Also, the banner is appearing pixelated to me. Dunno if that's how it is supposed to be. Anyway,

6.5//10

Edit;
Seems like the banner takes a lotta time to load. It is a nice banner, but the overall rating won't change much.

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
4/10, Plain, image found on Google, and just some Icons underneath :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back