• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly 4th gen battles

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
Weekly battles will be hosted every SUNDAY night between 6pm and 8pm GMT (UK time). The idea is simple. PM me your friend code to me if your interested (if you post here, it may take longer for me to post it up :)) and I'll add it to the list. Then, all you have to do is add all the friend codes below and go on the WIFI during the time and hey presto, lots of people to battle without spending half an hour trying to find a partner :)

RULES: READ BEFORE POSTING
1. Weekly battles take place on evenings between 6pm and 8pm GMT
2. Please do not post here asking for battles. If you want to post asking for a battle use the quick battle thread. If you want to battle a particular person, PM them. I don't mean to be an ass but this thread needs to be kept tidy.
3. I am having connection problems atm due to several viruses etc. If you want to join please email me at [email protected] with the subject "WEEKLY BATTLES" The reason for this is that my laptop keeps crashing before I can read through every new post or check all my PM's.
4. Keep an eye on the FC list. This is a small community now and we all need to make sure no one is left out.
5. Battles will follow standard OU rules. Just to clarify some rules that differe from forum to forum, duplicate items are allowed (ie. two pokemon may hold life orb), and ties are allowed as these are only friendly matches. Also, the gen 4 tier list still stands and not what ever is produced for gen 5. In other words, Salamence/Garchomp etc. are still banned.
6. Not really a rule, but as I have said I am having a number of problems and I am working on them. Infact, this thread my be removed and a new one made with someone else running it. I apologise for the time take to get things done right now, but its great that this is still running on its own.
7. If you need me, email me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks

Be sure to check back regularly for updates to the FC list.

Added 05 April 2011:

Gonzo 4126 2665 0600
Garrabutartulo 2021 2661 5095
Dylan1 3137 4445 3551
xn33bx 2880 9102 8065
ThrowMeAPeanut 3868 0422 0968
Garloki 4727 7677 4278
QTIP31 4162 4011 4771
Luigi 4641 8632 3793
Radekal 1548 7682 8394
RazeHell 4942 4221 6909
Fridgetheman 0775 8133 3353
Dusknoirs 0475 5108 4488
Jukain:4727 7857 4462

Added 28th April:

shinyweedle 3308 1036 3227
falconsdrummer 1978 3646 7781
darkcharizard 5457 9668 2838
mozarch 5071 1907 0724

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
will do when i got chance, just signed up quick to post that haha

off for a while, shall see if anything happens over night, if theres enough tomorrow or something ill let you know =]

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
For the sake of the Battle Stadium's activity, I think this is a pretty decent idea. However, we don't want it to turn into another version of the Quick Battle thread. I would say you should try to offer some sort of unique idea to get people interested, like keeping track of wins, having some sort of standings system, etc. But I would love it if we could get even a small group of people battling weekly on a regular basis.

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
Years
For the sake of the Battle Stadium's activity, I think this is a pretty decent idea. However, we don't want it to turn into another version of the Quick Battle thread. I would say you should try to offer some sort of unique idea to get people interested, like keeping track of wins, having some sort of standings system, etc. But I would love it if we could get even a small group of people battling weekly on a regular basis.

and tournaments and stuff? with prizes!

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
Wow!! It's so hard to find 4th gen battles now. I'm from Spain, but we have the same time more or less (I think it's 1 hour later here).
But I didn't understadn well your point... should I post here the FC of some people or what?

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
I love this idea :) usually I could find some Americans or Canadian late at night. now it would much more covienient!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
Well so far thats about 8 people interested (ive posted on some other forums too) which isnt too bad for a few days.

Sorry if I wasn't clear before, if you post your name and friend code I'll go back and edit the first post and add all the Fc's in a list. Then everyone cad add all the codes. When you go on the wifi on a wednesday night, if it works there will be plenty of people looking for battles. I'll add more codes every week if more people are interested.

While I mention it, is it okay for everyone to do it thursday this week rather than wednesday? Just I happen to be busy this wednesday and I'd like to see how the first one goes :)

As for the tournament idea, that was my next idea :) I thought of having a weekly day when people could meet for quick friendly battles, then when enough people join in have a seperate day for people that want to take part in ranked matches on a monthly league basis, or something like that. As far as prizes go someone else would have to supply them, I'm not one for spending three weeks breeding shinies and stuff ;)

I'll be back in a couple of days to list all the Fc's so if you could post them up ASAP it would make things easier. In the meantime if you can get more people interested then great, the more the merrier :)

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
ok here is my FC : 5071 1907 0724
but the problem is that I am only available in thursdays and fridays so if it is ok with you and the other people how about make it always in thursdays ,or fridays since saturdays are off anyway.

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
Years
does it really have to be a set day? why not get enough people so that we can just go on anytime and battle

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
does it really have to be a set day? why not get enough people so that we can just go on anytime and battle

actually, yes.

The most people you can get in you FC list is 32. If everyone goes on whenever, given people have preffered playing times etc., it works out at one person per 5 hours. The chances of actually meeting someone to battle aren't that good, not to mention the fact at the minute theres around 10 people (I havn't counted yet). Now say everyone goes on the same day sometime between 7pm and 9pm. Right now thats already 5 people per hour.

Long story short, if its at the same time every week you would have to be pretty unlucky NOT to find someone to battle, which is the whole point of this.

Im going to edit the original post now so check it when I'm done.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
I guess ill go in but im not that good :x my fc Is in my sig the heartgold fc please.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
where is everyone? there were only a few people on =|

mozarch it says your friend code doesnt exist, did you give me the right one?

Last edited:

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • UAE
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
the SS FC in my sig is correct am sure, I traded with alot of people with this FC

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
Years
sorry i wasn't on, something came up. and i don't exactly have an ou team... mine is mixed tier

Back