• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Runescape

Do You Play Runescape?

• Yes, And I Speciallise In Smithing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, And I'm A Pure Melee

• Yes, And I'm A Pure Archer

• Yes, But I Don't Fight, I Only Cook And Such..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
Years
:D Does Anyone Play This MMORPG? If Not, Check It Out: www.runescape.com

My User Was Coolzero227, It Got Hacked And Now Its Project_0X.. If You Have Spare Runes, Give Em' To Me! Hope To See You There! :D

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
stupid dragon quest...now i have to work hard and start mining/smithing hard to gain my armor...and just to fight the dragon...username's kohrok ice...u'll prob find me around black knight's fortress or in the mines...great place to train...

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
Years
yeah, i did that witches quest yesterday, its really easy, but the town's a maze.. i got stuck there for an hour or so..

123hi45

Sora is the coolest
Years
I do. my name is 123hi45 on there to :P. add me to your friendlist Cyber Killer. Ill add you to mine. OH yeah im currently lvl. 21. Im a member and usually hang near Varrok. :D

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
Years
Hey White Wolf, Whats Your User?

Edit: O Hey, White Wolf, You Are Also A Netherlander, This Is Almost The Only Forum Where I Encounterd More Than 1 Netherlander!

Last edited:

Latios184

Sonic/Pokemon Lover
Years
Hey whitewolf, I'm at lvl 16 too. Anyone know where to find a cosmic rune? And has anyone heard of the term, "suiciding" on runescape? You take off all your items, deposit them in the bank, and run around in the wildererness grabbing items until you get killed. Sound fun?

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
Years
Well, I Haven't Heard Of Suiciding Called That Way, Though I Do It Very Often, And If Anyone Wants Full Bronze, Contact Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back