• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Sorry for not posting for a while, I was busy and unable to post often. Anyways, what should my characters (Rory and Jonas) be doing?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@WestsideConnection: Whatever you want them to be doing! o-o; I would recommend finding someone to interact with. Sunset is 'approaching' IC-wise, heralding that the day is at least 2/3rds over.

If you wish to plot something or anything of that nature, I recommend you start talking to whomever is the appropriate person, which may be me if it's in regards to Team Rocket or anything big enough that your judgement says you should probably ask first. :P

AtemAndrew

Pokemon Expert
Years
Right. guess I'll sign up for this. First, My student character.
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Atem A. Anderson

Nickname (Optional): Triple A.

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune Dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):I'm having difficulty uploading the picture, so bear with me.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Smart and studious. On the outside, appears to contol his emotions very well. However, due to this, he is easily effective, and in reality, is quick to become angry or depressed. In other words, he is slightly schizophrenic. (not, that DOESN'T mean he has a split personality. It's something different. Look it up). One top of this, he is ever so slightly insane. He also tends to care for his friends, on top of completely despising his enemies, who are anyone who has different ideals. By ideals, I do not mean opinions, I mean prospects of life. Anyone racist, anyone who abuses another, be it plant animal or human, on top of other like things, are his enemies.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): He is the son of the new teacher, Professor Anderson. Both of them grew up in the Orre region, a region almost completely unheard of until now, even less heard of than the newly discovered Unova region. While living in this region, they saw and learned many things that would make people weep or angry. They saw things that some people would take advantage of. While leaving this region for a new home after the death of his mother, they both took two mysterious devices. Nobody knows what they do aside from them.
While living in this region, they lived a quiet, lonely life until the Shadow Pokemon incedent. It was during this incedent that his mother died.
After recieving a rounded education from his father, they soon left the region, leaving their past behind them.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Espeon, Umbreon, Shuppet
Nickname(Optional): Day, Night, Fear
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):
Day(the Espeon, female) is caring and very affectionet to Night, her brother, as well as her trainer. Is extremely wary of other trainers, as well as of Fear.
Night( The umbreon, Male) is cautious of everyone but his trainer, but is very caring to his sister. He sometimes fights with his trainer, but always listens to him. Like Day, he is extremely wary of Fear.
Fear (the shuppet, male) is, for starters, very benificial to his trainers health. (running by the Saphire pokedex here.) He's grown, and continues to grow by feeding off his master's darker emotions and thoughts, helping his master to stay as sane as possible by removing this. Symbiotic in itself, his master stays sane as Fear grows stronger and quicker. Also, as his name implies, he's also a trickster, taking delight in scaring people.

Lvl(Max 25): (curse you max level, I have these guys at lvl 100 in the game...*sighs*) all are lvl 25.
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):
Umbreon: Return, Pursuit, Psychic, Shadow Ball
Espeon: Return, Psyshock, Confusion, Toxic
Shuppet: Curse, Spite, Return, Pain Split
(also, by six moves, does that mean they can use 6 at a time? Just checking. if so, I'll edit their moveset later.

Before I post my other character (the teacher) could someone tell me how to get the pictures on? Eh, I guess I'll post the teacher, then their descriptions, and get the pics on later.

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Robert A. Anderson

Nickname (Optional): Stine

Age (18+): 32

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Job(What subject do they teach? Battle Theory, Breeding 101, etc): Shadow Pokemon/ Triple Battle

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): Again, trouble with the pic, so bear with me.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Kind at times, cold at others. He is split into two states, either being cruel, or being caring. His mental state detered slightly at the death of his wife, as well as the torment he was given during the incedent. Due to this torment, he took on an odd personality quirk; a strong urge to expirament on things. This earned him his nickname.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What was he/she was doing before he/she got a job at trainer school? Why did they decide to go to the trainer school? How did they meet their pokemon? Etcetera): Growing up in Orre, he always found it odd how, while pokemon aren't natraly found in the Orre region, everyone somehow seemed to have a full team of them. He also found it off how everyone only battled in double battles. This sparked his intrest, and, later, love of pokemon. While learning about pokemon, he encountered his first love, the one he would later marry.
After marrying his wife early in life, they soon settled down and had a son, Atem. A few years after, this, when Atem was five, the first shadow pokemon incedent began. He was forced to do many things which would torment him for the rest of his life. This resulted in the death of his wife. A few years later, the second incedent occured, and both son and father left Orre for good.

Pokémon (Maximum of 5. No legendaries or 'shiny' pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):5 (four normal, one shadow)
Species: Umbreon, Espeon, Yamask, Shedninja, Quagsire (shadow)
Nickname(Optional):Myou(umbreon), Omoi(Espeon), Karen(Yamask), Hanzo (Shedninja), Mire (Quagsire)
Personality:Myou(female) is caring, if a bit abusive of her mate on occasion. When together, she is extremely protective of her children (Day and Night).
Omoi (male) is the mate of Myou. He is on occasion abused by her, and ends up a bit...irked most of the time. He prefers to leave his children learn on their own.
Karen(female) almost never reacts to anything, but seems heavily attached to her master.
Hanzo(no gender) is a shell. That's about it.
Mire(male) has thrown off most bonds as a shadow pokemon, but it's heart is still closed. It obeys its master with absolute obedience, caring for only him. Its master has no choice but to allow its heart to remain closed, as both a lesson to later generations, on top of not knowing how to reopen it.
Lvl(Max 50):All are level lvl 50.
Moveset(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):

Umbreon: Return, Confuse Ray, Assurance, Trump Card
Espeon: Confusion, Trump Card, Return, Psybeam
Yamask: Destiny Bond, Hex, Protect, Return
Quagsire:Shadow Chill, Shadow Panic, Surf, Earthquake
(again, if the max I can have is 6, then I'll change the moveset later.)

Since I can't get the photo's to work, I'll do my best to describe them. Both are tall, lanky, and have white hair. Robert is slightly taller than Atem and wears glasses. Atem has red eyes while Robert has blue eyes.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have limited internet access atm, so my posting will be a bit limited. I'll work on my Danielle post, and I'll post tomorrow. Sorry about that!

Dawn

Years
@AtemAndrew: I apologize. I'm still waiting for a second opinion on your apps (I almost never approve apps alone. |P) I'm sure the other GM will get back to me soon on that.

@Everyone: Valorie just finished her interaction (and battle) with Drake. Seeing as the beach is already very saturated, I was considering sending her to Oak Town. Would anyone like a teen angst to run into?

Also, I apologize about slow Olivia posts. Bassiroth is currently er... lost in the abyss, or something. I suppose I should nag him some more now that it's not just me waiting. |3

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I can send Ciel after you in a little bit Yellow. :3 I just need to stop being lazy and post :D

Dawn

Years
@Fuyu: Sounds like a plan! I'm probably going to have Valorie stop in Oak Town to heal her pokemon, buy herself a treat in the form of a smoothie or milkshake, and then... ... ... hang out for a bit? But yeah. |P

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Okay! I shall be there shortly. This should be funny. Ciel may have to switch his Skitty out so Brie doesn't do anything reckless in the city.

AtemAndrew

Pokemon Expert
Years
No sweat Yellow. Just do me a solid and PM me when it's approved. Savvy? Thanks.
And as soon as it's approved, I suppose I'll alter the pokemons' movesets a bit.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
I was just about to message you about organizing you SU a bit more but it seems that was taken care of :p (Damn Maintenence...) Anyways, your SU's are good to go.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I'm sorry everyone, but I must inform you that I might not be able to post again for a long time. My brother is kicking me out, and I will be moving back to Georgia with my dad, who has no net, until I can get situated. I might make it happen sooner, in which case it will be fine, but it might be later, in which case I will likely be removed from the RP...

Dawn

Years
@Nideous: Blah... Thanks for letting us know dude.

@Atem: It would seem you're approved. C=

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
I want to let you guys know that my already scarce amount of posts will be more scarce from now on. Teachers at my school have gone into a test frenzy and I have little time to be home.

Years
I just wanted you to know I have extended my history and added more Pokemon to my team.

Am I to understand that the story is.....heading to Oak Town? Am I correct?

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
end of the year stuff MF? not very surprising I guess all of us who attend school will be bogged down. Well except me since I don't bother with tests. I just take them and get like 90s. No I'm not bragging. I honestly wish I didn't, so then I'd actually studyt he topic more rather than just knowing how to work the system, and use the questions to answer other questions.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
end of the year stuff MF? not very surprising I guess all of us who attend school will be bogged down. Well except me since I don't bother with tests. I just take them and get like 90s. No I'm not bragging. I honestly wish I didn't, so then I'd actually studyt he topic more rather than just knowing how to work the system, and use the questions to answer other questions.

No, it's actually first term. We don't have finals, but everything I see in engineering school sort of involves the previous topics and kinda feels like finals. And I tend to get good marks without needing to study much as well, but I spend half of the day at school, getting home with little time for leisure, studying and eating before going to sleep. That is, if I wanna get 7 hours of sleep every day.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I don't know what has happened to Kilik & Jack's battle. But anyway, I'm afraid I have to leave this RP. My parents have been restricting me from the internet, I haven't been able to get on for 2 weeks. I hope when I come back I'll still be able to join the Entei Dorm.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Just out of curiosity have there been any level boosts recently for low level Pokemon? I remember once if your pokemon was like lower than 14 or something you got a level boost of like 3 or 4 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back