• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Best Wishes Season 2 "N Episode"

Nintendofox3d

Watch Pokemon Cyclone Saga!!
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
So last thursday after the weekly pokemon episode aired they showed a preview
of a new arc called the "N episode" They showed N walking down some stairs. It was a very short preview, but what could it be? I'm sure you've seen this on seribii.net. What do you think it is?

The Amazing Justin

The Original Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
N will most likely smash into Ash's life and question his close relationships with his Pokemon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
It is hard to say until we know for sure that it is part of Ash's Anime and not a Cronicle.

Regardless,I think Team Plasma is about to enter the show. Possibly stop the pokemon league. It is really hard to say at this point in time.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
The N Arc doesn't start until after the Unova League Arc ends. As it stands, there are 3 episodes between Kotetsu and N's Episodes. In those three Episodes, Ash can either lose to Virgil in a 2 part episode and have a Tournament quick ending cap like the others do and the end of the third episode mentions something about Team Rocket or Plasma.

Or Ash beats Virgil in a single episode, loses in one of the two remaining episodes and continues on after that. There are enough episodes left to finish the tournament as it is already so there really isn't need or time for Plasma to come in before their Arc even starts.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I think it's pretty certain by this time that this is a new Saga. It's been announced as a new sage and also this:
Spoiler:

From the looks of the background it's not in the same place as where the Unova League ... at least it doesn't look like it. The stadium does change color but the look of it doesn't quite seem the same. is so it's very unlikely it's during the Unova League. But I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years

Preview starts at 21 seconds.

Looks like N will be using Reshiram so hopefully this means Ash gets to command Zekrom. Ready to see this arc and the dynamics between Ash and N.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Somehow, Ash's bond with Pikachu could cause N to question if all trainers were bad like when you first fought him in the game.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
So it looks like the Legendary Dragons will play a part in the anime after all maybe. Also looking at the N picture with pikachu.it still looks like they are in some type of stadium with the wall and the white line in the background. Maybe this next arc will have a storyline and not the same old one. We can also probably take a guess,that it will some how tie into the Genesect movie sense Plasmas were the ones who created it. I would really love to see a episode or movie with Mewtwo and Genesect fighting one another.

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
You know, I'm willing to bet all the money I have that it is Ash's Pikachu. I also agree with Dawn in the fact that N might begin to question the relationship between Pokemon and their trainers. Maybe some Reshiram and Zekrom showdown?

Or the writers can pull a fast one on us and go in a completely different direction that no one's thought of.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Thaaat is correct! More news on the new Saga came out today, which that and a poster image will be in the spoilers below:

Spoiler:

There is also a trailer but not sure if it's on Youtube or not so holding out on that (that and the video of the trailer doesn't seem to be working for me on the site it current is on so...)

Guys I am stupid excited for this not gonna lie. I just hope it turns out well and they don't pull off any dumb stunts (but what is this anime without those huh? aha)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
It looks like Ash's Charizard may be returning. Charizard was in the top corner of the image with Pansage. It looks like this will be taking place after Black and White 1. So N is already probably questioning Team Plasma's real plan. Kinda looks like that Team Rocket may be on the good side somewhat.

Here is the video from Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPlqr5mrCe8

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
So I guess this arc is set after BW1, at least? Ghetsis is wearing his new "I'm-evil-and-I'm-going-to-make-it-completely-obvious-to-those-who-never-played/completed-the-first-games" outfit, and, well, Colress is around, so that's pretty obvious.

It's kind of sad that N doesn't have Kamiya Hiroshi as his voice actor, but hey, Yuuichi Nakamura is a perfect replacement... for having a beautiful voice! I really hope that Suwabe Junichi remains as the voice actor for Colress though. :/

Speaking of Colress, that floating screen beside him. What is that Pokemon supposed to be? If it's the Tao Trio, why is the turbine tail (I'm assuming it's the turbine tail, because that thing is huge) near its HEAD?? I even checked Black/White Kyurem, and they have that huge tail... near the butt area! Are the anime staff just too lazy to draw the silhouette of a Pokemon correctly, or is it just me being stupid instead?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Speaking of Colress, that floating screen beside him. What is that Pokemon supposed to be? If it's the Tao Trio, why is the turbine tail (I'm assuming it's the turbine tail, because that thing is huge) near its HEAD?? I even checked Black/White Kyurem, and they have that huge tail... near the butt area! Are the anime staff just too lazy to draw the silhouette of a Pokemon correctly, or is it just me being stupid instead?
It's Genesect, which I assuming this all may blend in with M16 since Genesect is supposed to be the showcased pokemon. And the think that looks like a turbine is a cannon on its back.

I am liking how this turning out from what I have seen. Although I would have liked to have seen more than just Ash Charizard. Like Gible... maybe since I think Gible could use some development like Phanphy got in BF.

Looks like TR got two new Pokemon, although I wished they would have stayed in Kanto.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I really hope there is a lot of fighting in this arc. Not like a normal battle, but like we had in Hoenn Groudon vs Kyogre and in Movie 1 and 2. I would really love to see Charizard and Dragonite team up.

And yes, I think that is suppose to be a prototype of Genesect in the hologram screen at the bottom.

Back