• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If pokemon were real?

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2015
I had this fantasy a lot, and the most common involves all the animals on earth turning into Pokemon. And since humans did exist in Pokemon, we humans remained the same.

Since I live on a farm, I took the liberty of figuring out what pokemon would end up there:

I had Sheep (Mareep, Flaafy), goats (Ampharos, I know it is the evolution, but if you see a goat trying to climb a gate door, you'll see the resemblance every time.), Pigs (I was going to say Spoink or Grumpig, but I have to say Swinub, mainly because of the other animal we have on our farm), Yaks (Piloswine, which means we would have to have the baby forms as well, which would be piglets, though I do believe that we must have at least one Grumpig, as he have two very adult Pigs on our farm as well.) Chickens (Torchic and Combusken), Ducks (Ducklett), Geese (Swanna, my call because we don't have a goose pokemon, and it makes sense as to why our geese raise our ducks like their own babies.) Two dogs (A growlith and a Mightyana (Different species)), and a swarm of Meowths and skitties and their evolved forms.

My story when I would do these things was that I would take a young Swinub with me after the world got turned into Pokemon, in hopes of finding out what other Pokemon live out there. I soon come across a Cubone and an elekid and learn about how there is a small community growing already of Trainers who want to be the best because they can now make a living off of Pokemon.

Of course, when I get there I make it a point that even if we adopted the economy of Pokemon, it wouldn't work. As we would need to rebuild our entire infrastructure around Pokemon, and the rest of the world wasn't ready for such change. not to mention the problems with the whole free health care for Pokemon thing. And the PETA would have a huge fit about the glorification of dog fighting.

And my memory stops there as I usually start daydreaming about the possibilities of a Luigi game

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
Stinkoman. I love you. Pokemon in real life isn't a kid's fantasy. I'm glad you take the fact that Pokemon would break scientific laws. I don't see any human being superior to any Pokemon. It'd be really hard to train. Could you imagine pissing off your Ursaring or Sharpedo? And that's not mentioning dragon type.

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
That would be awesome. I would love to have a Ninetales and Arcanine. Also, if the regions were real, I'd probably want to live in Sinnoh or Hoenn.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I would faint in joy. Maybe I'll become a Pokémon trainer, and my goal would be to catch Celebi!

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
I would get a Pichu and show it off to girls. LOL

Spoiler:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Well, if Pokemon were real, that would be freaking amazing. I've always talked with my friends about what it would be like. I decided that I would have a set team: Snorlax, Charizard, Kingdra, Sceptile, Nidoqueen, and Scizor. I said that I would be like Blue, and become the champion. We all decided that I would have a quiet rival who would defeat me, leading me to become the SECOND best. I would be humiliated, but take a place as a gym leader. I would also have a hot girlfriend (COUGH COUGH FLANNERY) and we would have a healthy relationship. The most exciting part, I would go off into the wilderness with my pokemon, much like Red, and disappear for a long, long time. I would come back a grizzled pokemon master.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
if pokemon were real, I'd damn well go get myself a life, and catch all those suckers!

Years
what happens when that boulder your having a picnic on decides to use self destruct

id like to see how the pc systems would work, also there would be no sickness thanks to chansey

Last edited:

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
Years
there would be many variations of Team Rocket ...

but besides bad guys, I think it'd be really awesome to have a bunch of Pokemon as companions/friends <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I think if pokemon were real it wouldn't be any fun because some corporation or legal group would try to control them and they would probably be successful at it. They'd be used for war purposes and every attempt would be made to keep them away from the general public.

Pokemon fighting would be made illegal and it would have the same reputation as real life dog fights. It would be frowned upon.

Having a pokemon would be like having drugs and it would probably be seen as something "bad people" partake in.

In other words it would be boring and downright painful for a pokemon fan if they suddenly became real. Too many peoples morals and greed getting in the way.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
If pokemon really did exist, then I would be on victory road stomping NOOBS with a mewtwo right now, not posting this and just wishing it would happen.

Years
it would be bad and good. Pokemon like litwick will suck your soul out but pokemon like pichu would be cute. Also we can become trainers!

Back