• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,

something is wrong...it keeps saying something's fake!!! i know how to deal with such cases!

Dear An,

Get well soon~ ^^

Dear An,

hmmm,i don't know! lol

Me

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
DA,
I swear, mark my words, most of the people in that class are idiots who will never amount to anything, never commit to anything and will end up working at some dead end job that they'll never get out of. But yet somehow, they still manage to hide this from everyone. Why the heck don't you do something about it instead of just sitting there on your lazy butt? I thought you were the solution, but now I'm realizing that you're part of the problem by not reporting it. I just can't wait until next year when this all blows over and those people are left standing with dust in their hands. I will enjoy that day, and the look on their faces when it happens, even if that sounds harsh, because you know what, I just don't care anymore.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

My feelings are valid. The fact that you don't understand them doesn't change that fact, and debating them away with your logic won't help, because emotion does not follow logic.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,
And when it rains...

Dear An,

Gotta go now...take care of yourself and remember to rest!! have fun and enjoy your free time!! ^^

Nightyy~~ *waves* <3

Destiny~

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Are we in a relationship? Sometimes it feels like we are... Then other times not. I wish one of us was brave enough to talk to the other about this. But please know, I'm happy that you're just in my life.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Even though it looks like I've gotten much better, I have just improved my ability to hide my true thoughts and feelings. The depression inside of me has not magically disappeared as it may appear, but has been masked with a weak, thin layer of false happiness, expanding slowly. I feel that I just end up supporting you and others instead of improving on my self. I, in no way blame you for this, but I think I really need you to supply the same support that I try to give to you.

Years
Dear Anon,

Uhhhh I am getting tired of your complaining. I don't know if that's the proper way to feel, but I feel it. I understand your frustration and you need to vent somehow but when it's almost all you post about I kind of want to take away your social media privileges.

Also I wish you had a car so you could come visit us too. :(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Dear Anon,

I've probably been the worst friend in the universe. But, please, believe me when I say that it's not because of you (or what you think). Please don't give up on me.. on us..!

Dear Anon,

I know you've been creeping around recently and you know I can't stand it. :< I let go of you four years ago and you're still here. Face it, that's a really long time to be obsessed with anything. But every single day you still make yourself known. Just reminding me and the people I care about that you exist -- as if toying with me is something that amuses you. Yeah, we definitely had some good times together; and trust me, not a day goes by that I don't think of you... but it's not because I want to recapture anything. It's because you remind me of what I hate most about myself. ;(

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,

Good night,hope you finish the things you do sooner...
i'll try to help giving you more time ... i'll kinda miss you but work first now! ...

take care.

Dear An,

i'm sorry!

wild pokemon~

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I do miss having you around, because times were funner with you there. I know you should be back later this year, but I'm having doubts. I really hope you come back though, because you mean so much to a friend of mine, and they would be crushed if you didn't.

Username_9138

Why? Why do you act like this? You act so obnoxious and annoying and ignorant and yet I know you aren't a bad person. You probably don't know what you mean to me because of the way I treat you sometimes, and I'm sorry about that, but all the same, what you need to realize is that you don't need to vie for attention like you think you do. We all love you and know you. You're an awesome person, and don't beat yourself up, don't rely on everyone else. It's time to grow up and realize all of this. We love you, and we're all anxiously awaiting that day.

~~~

Dear Anonymous,

What do you mean to me? I proclaim to myself over and over that you're different, but then I condemn myself for that, and tell myself you aren't any different, and it just becomes a vicious, confusing cycle. I'm trying so hard for something that I don't even know can happen, but this feeling I have was instantaneous. From the first moment I saw you, it was that little spark behind my eyes, in my chest and in my stomach. I told myself you weren't any different for the longest time, that you were just something I used as a coping mechanism. But the truth is that you were exactly what I had asked myself and whatever is out there for. You are exactly the person I wanted. It just doesn't seem possible, but I don't know anymore. All I can think about when you're around is...well, you. What can I do to impress you?
To make you laugh?
To make you notice me?
The problem is that I'm so loud trying to impress you with my intelligence and witty sarcasm that I don't ever even talk to you, and you're so quiet you really don't talk to anyone unless you're talked to. I guess the biggest thing I've been wrestling in regards to you is the fact that we hardly know each other. A few classes, I see you maybe three times a day, and yet I just feel this profound connection to you, seemingly the perfect person who just appeared out of the blue. I hope you feel it too. But then, I don't, because you might be as conflicted as me. Although I only think I'm conflicted because I don't think I know you well enough; well, unless you're a what-you-see-is-what-you-get kind of person. Which I get the feeling you might be. You don't really seem like a person who hides anything or acts differently. Now that I think about it even more, you seem like how you seem. But do I really know all I need to? Do I know you well enough?
I know you don't know me well enough. Just...I know it's a lot to ask...but maybe you could step forward and help me sort it out? Me, the guy who can't even talk to you? Could you help me take the first step? And could you let me show you the real me?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Really, I'd make you smile tonight. But you didn't want to talk to me sooooo *shrugs*

Honestly, tonight would have been a great night to catch up with our lives and discuss what we've been through. That's what best friends do, right? We...stick together, yo. :3

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. Oh well. YOLO, right? ;)

Dear Anonymous,

You don't know how insanely jealous of you I am right now. There's some sort of secret I'm not getting, is there? How are you doing it?

Sirfetch’d

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for being the friend that I have always wanted, until I met you I had always been missing that person who I could talk to and share many laughs with. You have been the best friend that I think anyone could ever have. You make me laugh everyday and always bring me infinite joy n_n. I have told you how much you mean to me in the past, but I feel like everyday there is another reason to thank you for being such an amazing person. I consider myself the luckiest person ever to just get to know you and become your friend. I know there will be a time when I have to leave PC and the server, but when that time comes I hope that we can still be friends forever. If you are reading this I hope that you will know that I am talking about you and I hope that you feel the same way I do. I feel like I could write all day about how great you are and I would enjoy doing just that, but for now I feel this is enough. Thanks again friend :]

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
DA,

I wish you could understand that everyone in our class has feelings as well and that you're not the center of the universe. We're not your servants, we don't have to always follow what you say. Money doesn't buy everything I'm afraid, trying to win friendship over with bribery is just wrong to me. Utterly wrong to me. If you want to be a true friend, be kind and polite, treat people like people not parrots. Right now you're treating everyone with a bad and nasty attitude, and I want to help you I really do... but to solve this problem completely you'll have to help yourself as well. But even though we seem like worst enemies all the time I really do want to help, I'm just worried about you and your future if you continue acting like this. Well see you at school tomorrow I suppose...

Years
Dear anonymous people,

I had a nice time with all of you. It was great catching up. I think I've just been confused and that led to me being a complete **** with most of you. I forgot how much fun I had with all of you before I got confused with things. I'm glad you're so tolerant of the way I've been ignoring you and I'm thankful everything is well now.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You were never a good friend to begin with. And after everything, can you blame me for not wanting to talk to you? I feel bad about it, but I need my space and time to heal. I can't have you butting in and throwing things off track like you always do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back