• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Amazing Word Combine Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
Here is how you play.
1. The first person posts two words that go together.
2. The next person takes one of the words and adds a different word that it goes with. Little words like "the" and "a" don't count.
3. If you post a pair of words that already appeared on the most recent page, YOU LOSE! (Don't worry, only the last page, I don't expect you to read the whole thing.
4. Be creative.
5. Remember, there is a four word limit, so maybe say why you thought of the words or compliment another player for a creative post.
6. Nothing rude, please!
Example:
Apple Pie
Pie Plate
Serving Plate
Serving a volleyball
Volleyball Player
I will start the game! My words are...
Soup of the Day!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hot Pockets!

2013 was their 30th anniversary. I was not aware they were that old until I went to eat one last week and the packaging informed me.

TY

Someone must have been drinking again xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Shoujo Anime

cutesy and frilly and feminine is great especially if it's also well-written and empowering <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back