• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] ★ Tera's Icon Emporium

Years

Tera's Icon Emporium!

Hello there! You seem to have stumbled across my icon shop! You may be like "since when was Tera able to make icons?!" Considering that I have made icons for years and have had Photoshop for years, I decided it was time for me to open up my talents to the members of PokéCommunity.

Things to know!

• All PokéCommunity rules and Art & Design rules apply.
  • I do accept gif requests, but keep in mind that they must be within PC avatar size limits!
  • Please be patient! I am doing this in my free time, so it may not be immediate that I get to your request. If I fail to respond after a week though, please let me know.

Requesting!

Just post here with whatever you want an icon for, and I'll get around to making one for ya! :3

Providing a source is entirely optional as well! And so are specific requests as well!

Icon Examples!

These are just an array of the icons I have made over time. All of these have been avatars of mine throughout the past here on PC. And included is one of my gif avatars as well!

oZQmhh2.png
2r1A4cS.png
a7qp3uA.png

CB7VQJi.png
a7Muxt8.png
2iNhg3d.gif

Past requests!

These are some of the icons I have made for members since I've opened up this shop.

Spoiler:

Just a note: I take no credit for creation of these images. I just simply cropped and or resized them from their original source, and modified them to the requests of other members.

Last edited:
Years
Do you make anything from scratch or do you only take requests if a source is given?​
Unfortunately, I don't make anything from scratch yet :( but for now, all I can do is create things from sources.

If you wish though, if you have a transparent source (or sources), I can make a composition out of it.

EDIT: I do create things from scratch now!

Last edited:
Years
Smeargle is my all-time favorite Pokemon

Source: http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/1/17172/1360990-smeargle_bob_ross_by_bird_of_disco.jpg
Size: 150x150
Additional Requests: You don't have to but if you can make it look any more artsy than go for it.

No rush :) and thanks ahead of time
Are these okay?

TTSmOtg.png
KhuEOej.png

I adjusted the colors slightly in the second one, if that's what you meant by artsy. If you want more done to it, I'll be more than happy to adjust.

Smeargle

Illusory
Years
Are these okay?

TTSmOtg.png
KhuEOej.png

I adjusted the colors slightly in the second one, if that's what you meant by artsy. If you want more done to it, I'll be more than happy to adjust.

I like the changes made to the second one, but I wasn't clear enough on my suggestion I apologize.
I guess what I meant was if you could do anything to the plain gray background to make it more interesting that would be great.
Thats my bad, If you wanna go back to it that's fine but I'll be more than happy to use the second one you've made.
Thank you.

Noibat

Years
I'll be sure to do so once I get on an actual computer. I appreciate you for trying, I'm really sorry about that

Back