• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The UnderGrand Idea Role Thread

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Bidoof- Town

Starts the game with $10000

On N0 can buy
Vests for $2000
Guns for $1500
Evolution for $5000 (granting it 2 votes a day)
Crystal ball for $4000 (one time use cop action

Can by multiple of each except evolution

Nero

I like it.
Years
Friendly Neighbor
Town

Receives reports on who visits players adjacent to the Friendly Neighbor on the player list. List is assumed to loop if the Friendly Neighbor is on the top or bottom.

Does not gain new neighbors after the original dies.

Wins with town.

So, does the Candlestick Maker or the visiting role die? To clarify. I'm unsure by this wording.

Should be good now, my fault.

Nero

I like it.
Years
Possum
Town

Once per game, during the night phase, the Possum may play dead and appear to have been killed for the next day. The Possum can't post during this day, but may send a vote to the GM privately, which will not appear publicly in the vote count.

The Possum will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

Wins with town.

Last edited:

Nero

I like it.
Years
Monster House
Mafia

Chooses one other player during any time of the game. That player now lives inside the Monster House, and anything targeting Monster House targets the resident instead (does not include lynch votes). When the resident dies, Monster House loses this ability.

The resident is not informed of their new home.

Wins with mafia.

Nero

I like it.
Years
Mob-Protected Villager
Town

This townie was smart, and paid off the mob! During the day, any mafia actions will not affect the Mob-Protected Villager, including votes and direct targets, however the mafia will not know of this.

During the night, the Mob-Protected Villager becomes vested against town and 3rd party roles, but is fully vulnerable to the mafia.

Wins with town.

Nero

I like it.
Years
GW300H300

Wint & Kidd (Diamonds Are Forever)
Mafia

All votes from Wint & Kidd are counted as 2.

All posts from Wint & Kidd must be at least 2 sentences long, else they will revert to a vanilla mafia.

Wins with mafia.

Nero

I like it.
Years
GGScaramanga4.jpg

Francisco Scaramanga (The Man With The Golden Gun)
Mafia

A Golden Gun is given to a random player without them knowing. They will keep the gun if they die. Scaramanga must visit one player each night until he obtains the Golden Gun, else he will die on night 6. Any other mafia visits may find the Golden Gun.

Anybody who visits Scaramanga will die after he obtains the Golden Gun.

Wins with mafia.

Last edited:

Sparkin

Has a one time use night action that copies another night action. The user whose night action was copied will not be able to use it for the night.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Wolverine
Third Party

Must be nked (survives the nk) and lynched the following day to die. Also, can vig kill. Wins if alive at the end.

lol

Sparkin

During night phase, you can choose a player and give them a target. If their target is not lynched the next day, the player dies.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Shorty- Town
Has Apple bottom Jeans- Roleblocks a player each night
Boots wit da fur- Starts each day at -1 lynch votes
Can go Low- Cannot vote (votes are listed but don't count)

Back