• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things could always be worse!

Guy

just a guy
Years
I consider myself to be quite the optimist, and because of that I usually come off as this very friendly and cheerful person. I like to think very positive about things, and while I can sometimes assume the worst, I try to think about the best possible outcome (aka it's probably not going to happen that way; you're dreaming).

I try not to think or express any kind of negative feelings though. When around people who may not see things as optimistically as myself, I at least try and comfort or help them in the best way that I can without getting too negative myself.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm somewhere between positive and negative, more toward negative because I worry about the consequences of any "bad" things I do.

Back