• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Trainers

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
Years
Hi everyone. I'm MoonPoke. I watched, played, collected, and recently just fed my pokemons (I named my dogs with pokemon names, LoL). I want to share my experience and I hope I will learn a lot from others. Nice to meet you all.

ShadowMrk

Intangible
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Hello MoonPoke, and welcome to PC! We have a great forum here that's always active. What are you interested in, as far as Pokemon is concerned?

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
Years
Amen to your icon! Pokemon is for all ages, young and old alike~ :3

But hey there, Mister Moonpoke! :3 Hehe, I welcome you to Pokecommunity, now with no artificial flavors! :D

Oh wow, you named your pets after Pokemon?? XD I have to say, that is pretty awesome!! Which Pokemon, exactly? c: Related to dgos, I'm guessing? XD That would be very interesting. "Go clean out Charizard's litterbox!!" or "Cyndaquil, stop chewing up the sofa!" D:<

But yes, this is the best place in the world to learn about Pokemon, yep yep~ <3 Just browse any of the threads here and I guarantee you will learn something new. :3 ['Sides the off-topic ones, anyways. XD]

So, I hope you have a lot of fun here!! <33 Post everywhere you want, don't be shy! Just make sure to read through the rules first, mkay? c:

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
Years
Hello MoonPoke, and welcome to PC! We have a great forum here that's always active. What are you interested in, as far as Pokemon is concerned?
I also love DBZ and Politics. :)

@Erufuun: Thank you. I will enjoy this forum as much as I can. We're in the same state :> .

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
Years
What would be even funnier:
"Entei, don't chew on the sofa!lol.
anyway, welcome to PC,moonpoke!
I'd say from the looks of things, your gonna like it here a lot!:D
Read the rules!
~RulerArceus

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Yup! Your never too old for the pokemon! <3 18 years of it, and I still find it quite enjoyable. :3 Of course, there are alot of people older than me, who loves pokemon just as, maybe even more than I do. <3 But yeah, that's PokeCommunity for ya. <3

With a side of fries.

I name my pets after Blazblue / Tales of Vesperia characters~ :3 Like my old Bunny was named Rachel Alucard [from blazblue] and my cat is named Princess Estellise [from Tales of Vesperia].

Anyhow, yeah, like fluffy bunny the erufuun said, there are alot of pokemon boards, as well as topics you can part take in. :3 Alternatively, you can also check out the non-pokemon boards, such as the Art board, and so on, to also peak your interest. <3 I just reccommend to do what interest you, and maybe check out th eother boards you haven't been yet, maybe just at least once~ Its quite an experience. <3

So yeah, people have already told you about the rules, which is good, rules are important; and you can also ask a staff member a question, like say, Hiidoran, the staff member of this board, and he, or any other staff member can help you out. <3

And yeah! Enjoy your stay! Let the power of science be with you. <3

Back