• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I watch TV when the internet is down xD

Or when I'm going to bed and I don't feel like sleeping quite yet and watching a movie would be too long.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ahhhh I discovered my big problem with LoL! Grew leaps and bounds today in the game, finally feel prepared to take on real opponents this week like I planned :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Cosmo
Yes, it is. Especially when you then scare them. c:
I was looking at the gif in your signature. Is the one dude doing the gangnam style dance? haha.
Edit: Holy arceus I thought you were Jz because you called me Jess. Haha.

@Roc
Indeed. ;D I normally avoid ticking people off, for the most part. But he already knows the insanity that is my family and has accepted us, anyway, for some reason (I guess he's also insane if he's willing to deal with my family, hmm?).

Being antisocial- yay! Haha.
I don't always like being alone, though. People keep me from thinking too deeply into stuff and putting myself in a bad mood. x; They're also helpful for a good laugh, whether it be their joking or their stupidity! I seriously will never forget my mother running around the corner, lunging at me, and yelling "Come at me, bro!" ;u;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I tried Starcraft, it was hard and the teams aren't as fun as the individual champions. :(

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I played LoL before it was popular and I stopped for a while. Then suddenly, out of nowhere it became so popular it's the most played game right now. What the hell happened? o..o

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I played LoL before it was popular and I stopped for a while. Then suddenly, out of nowhere it became so popular it's the most played game right now. What the hell happened? o..o

Marketing genius probably. They marketed it as the competitive DOTA replacement before DOTA2 came out, and by the time DOTA2 became a thing LoL had taken the spot already.

droomph

weeb
Years
I played LoL before it was popular
hmmmm…how do I put this lightly…
HsDdwfR.jpg

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
When I started playing a year ago or so I was late to the party in popularity. It felt like all of my friends were either amazing at it or had gotten good and then quit.

droomph

weeb
Years
I was thinking the exact same thing droomph. X) Btw, what language is that in your siggy? Or is it just jibberish? X)
It's taken from the Swedish Articles of the Rights of Man, and then I just cut things around until it was literally impossible to understand. Like, I checked on Google Translate and none of them are words.

It had to do with "everyone has the right to education", but I don't remember the exact Article it was from.
Droomph, your post is amazing. I hadn't even caught that haha.

lol yeah

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
It's taken from the Swedish Articles of the Rights of Man, and then I just cut things around until it was literally impossible to understand. Like, I checked on Google Translate and none of them are words.
That's why I was wondering if it was jibberish. I figured if Google Translate couldn't pick anything up then it must have been made up.
And LilJz I can't see that image. :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Never seen that movie, but I know enough about it to have laughed at that picture. c;

Oh, just remembered.
I was at walmart today. A thing of pepperspray actually had a label stating that it is a skin, eye, and respiratory irritant.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back