• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Norovirus

blue

gucci
Years
"Almost 880,000 people could have been affected by an outbreak of the winter vomiting bug, according to health officials.

The Health Protection Agency (HPA) says the number of confirmed cases of norovirus is 83% higher than the same time last year,

So far this season, there have been 3,046 cases in England and Wales, compared to just 1,669 cases last season."

So Norovirus is back again but in greater numbers this year. Have you experienced it before or have you been struck down with it?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I did some research online and it looks like what my sister's fiance had a few days ago. I spent the day with him, most of which was spent in the car (we went out-of-state to see his family for Christmas). He actually had gone to a potluck Christmas party the day before, so perhaps someone with Norovirus handled something he ate.

Years
My Mum had this at the beginning of the week, luckily it is a short-term illness. I also know a couple of friends who were contracted and it really isn't a nice thing to have. It's weird that no-one else in our family caught it, my Mum had it and we were around her for hours but nothing happened to us. Well there is that chance that our immune system has dealt with Norovirus before or something of the like but I've never had an illness for less than 2 days...

Years
Chances are we'll all get some kind of noro/corona virus at some point this winter. But judging from those figures it looks to be exceptionally nasty this year, probably a really new strain or a new mutation we haven't seen yet.

Back