• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
You could SR for a shiny johto starter if you have emerald?
Btw does anyone here in this club have a shiny Meganium or Typhlosion? And that they actually got themsleves, adn not traded for..?

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
Years
could anyone give me a link to the new SHC cards because mines really old.
i'll probably wait until i get my next shiny first.

Edit: found it!!!!!

Last edited:

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
ok willypiggy
anyway you think you are unlucky well think again try getting a shiny that you cant capture that is right it happend to me i am sring for a shiny treecko in my emerald and well less than 75 a shiny zigzagoon pops up
i wonder how many shiny poochyena/zigzagoons poped up with metal mario i bet alot

Wow, that is very unfortunate :(
Still no smeargle, can't do any hunting today as I am going out. Really annoyed with Diamond as I have been on this mountin thing for like 3 hours trying to find the top *crys* anyway I have been thinking out my next target and I think I will go for a shiny Rotomu next (for those of you who are woundering what it looks like click the spoiler)
Spoiler:

Laters!

Ullion

Years
Try not to get frusterated lol, and dont forgot, MM has seen over 14k treekos XD so you shouldnt be getting too angry when around 300ish right?
Nevertheless, i'm almost at fortree, im at the weather institue, about 2 face the admiral or w/e... ha i'll kick her *** lol and all my pkmn have evolved at least once now! Yippie, my pokes right now: Blaziken, Nuzleaf, Seadra, Lairon, Machoke and Vibrava.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
nice team, Havent hunted much but well... the normall, where have all these random advertismants come from? Methinks someone hasnt been paying server rent :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
theyre annoying anyway next shiny im hunting for is pochyena yar i no its lame but meh :p

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
P.S. TPP, you rele like the shiny water starters don't you? -_-

yeah, i guess you could say that, KS. i already got the shiny mudkip (which is now a swampert), so now i want the shiny blastoise. i never really liked totodile for some reason. well, it's now been one week since i began hunting for the shiny squirtle, but still no luck, but i won't quit. back to the hunt. *turns on gameboy*

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
WOW! I'm still stunned about me catching a shiny Eevee!!! But stilll no new Shiny Mareep!!!

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
sinhy legendaries: You probably know this, but you need one open spot in your party and one pokeball for a Shedinja (but you most likely know that already)

Update: 4000 Soft Resets reached! *fanfare* Ok, not nearly as much as MM's Treecko hunt, but whatever. I'm not having such good luck on my first hunt. >.< Knowing my luck, I'll probably get a female Scyther with a Nature that lowers either Attack or Speed. -_-

But that can't stop me from claiming my prize! ^_^

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
sinhy legendaries: You probably know this, but you need one open spot in your party and one pokeball for a Shedinja (but you most likely know that already)

Update: 4000 Soft Resets reached! *fanfare* Ok, not nearly as much as MM's Treecko hunt, but whatever. I'm not having such good luck on my first hunt. >.< Knowing my luck, I'll probably get a female Scyther with a Nature that lowers either Attack or Speed. -_-

But that can't stop me from claiming my prize! ^_^

<I>Kobra<I>

yes i knew that about shedinja but nicada takes so long to train
anyway gl with you hunt kingkobra
and i am resuming my sring for shiny regirock wish me luck bye

Ullion

Years
WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!i FOUND LUGIA!I STILL HAVE MY MASTER BALL!WHOO HAPPY DAY HAPPY DAY!
Gl Shadow!
Well ... poor MM still ash no blue treecko :P i feel kidna bad for him.. then again.. he does have like 50 million.3 and a half shinies so... bah XD to you! lol.. not to mention your shiny Ariados *Steals it*
ANyways... i'm not too far off from fighting Winona... but I;m not quite sure about how to go round beating her... i dun ahve lightnign nor cie types... let alone an ice or lightnign attack... adn i don't want 2 use my TMs cuz i wanna clone them :P.. anyways... i cant wait til i get Flygon_Kingdra... THE ULTIMATE COMBO!!! Well... not rele.. but still XD makes em feel proud XD

Years
Hey, all. I'm here to announce the benchmark of having seen 16384 Treeckos. That's twice the mean!

There's not much else to say. I'll be around.

Edit: Oh, to whomever asked it, I haven't seen any shiny Zigzagoons, which is quite worrying. ._.

Back