• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most trouble you've ever been in

2A4Rulez

Kurotsuchi FTW
Years
This happened to my parents.

On Monday I arrived at Niagara Falls and my parents went looking for a Home Depot. So they left me and my bro in the hotel. The stupid GPS system took them to a Home Depot in NewYork, so they were on a bridge and were about to cross the border but they had no passports or I.D or anything.They were kept at the border patrol WHILE WE WERE STILL IN CANADA.They got back at like 12 in the morning.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
Years
Ouch most trouble hmm can't remember right now i got a fine not for underage driving but parking ticket but i got punished for a month thats the worst i can remember.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
I said someone was a pistol, the teacher near me thought I said I had one and I got expelled for inducing panic. What the hell?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Um, bar school suspensions for fighting, being stalked by police when I drove my bicycle through some big road. I was then driven home for "riding my bicycle through a major road way." :( I was too young to understand what really happened but I thought I was going to go to jail. XD! That's as worse as it's been for me. All my troublesome incidents happened when I was immature and young, I don't get in trouble nowadays. XD

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
For me, it was when I got caught visiting some "adult" websites when I was around 12 and that was long before I learned how to cover my tracks. I did not get in trouble but there was a big shouting match between me and my parents before I told them the pop-up excuse. They believed it and I think this counts more as a near trouble experience. I put this on there because of what my folks would have done to me if they didn't buy it.

Last edited:
Years
I was stopped in an airport for looking "suspicious," had all my luggage searched, was made to strip down to my underwear and was personally searched (thankfully not cavity searched!). It was my first time flying alone and even though I knew I hadn't done anything it didn't keep me ffrom being terrified I'd be sent back or arrested.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I got a week of detention for beating up 3 kids at them same time and making them cry. (The teacher was nice so she didn't suspend me :))

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I can't really think of any times where I got in a lot of trouble (though I had a few suspensions back in elementary school). However, last term, my roommate got busted for having pot. I was playing Left 4 Dead, I believe, and this cop just comes in and starts searching his side of the room while he's there, pulls out a bag of pot, and he ends up having to pay a fine and go to some pot session or something. I didn't report him, for the record; I have no clue why the cop just came in and searched his room. Though I didn't know about it, I would not have reported it even if I had (unless he was doing it while I was in the room or something, but I would have just told him to stop first).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
This isn't the most trouble I've ever been in, but it was the most ridiculous thing I've ever gotten in trouble for. When I was little my parents gave me the sex talk, so I got into an argument with my friend at school about whether or not sex was "a gift" as my mom had told me. So we asked the teacher, who yelled at us and sent us to time out. We were so confused.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
What happened to me was bad and funy at the same time

I toilet papered my friends house (just jokin around, having fun. werent being malicous) and her dad saw us and called the cops, we were about to leave when the cops got there. He cuffed us and to us to the stationa and me and my friends had to wait for our parents to come pick us up. i was so embarresed.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I better stop posting whinny stuff in random topics before it goes too far and I DO start to flame innocent people who don't deserve to be flammed...*sigh*

dash!

Epic
Years
Uh, about a year ago, me my brother and his friend broke into this house where the people were still in the middle of moving out of, and in the kitchen was ALOT of liquor. So, yeah, we took enough to get us all smashed and went back to my house. After a couple hours of drinking and, i dunno, being drunken idiots we did a couple really stupid things and brought the cops to my house. So, the night ended with the three of us sitting in the dining room, really really really wasted, being questioned by the cops, with my pissed off dad standing there. Epic fail >_<

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I still owe AT&T about $3,000 for getting in a wreck with one of their service vans two years ago...and I don't intend to pay out any of it until I finish college and actually have that kind of money... >:D

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
Ctep said:
I said someone was a pistol, the teacher near me thought I said I had one and I got expelled for inducing panic. What the hell?
What the hell indeed. .___.;;

I usually don't get into much trouble. The worst I ever got was being sent to the principal's office in my first month of school for jumping on some kid's stomach. In my defence, he was trying to bully me. :P In any case, it was worth it, because he left me alone after that. ;]

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Back in the day, my sister and I had to go to this babysitter lady who watched over two other boys. I thought I was too old to have nap time, but she didn't think so. I kept waking up in there, so I woke up my sister to talk to me because I was bored. The babysitter lady told my grandmother (who picked us up that day) and then later that woman called my mom. I got a whippin' and got yelled at for waking up my sister...even though she went back to sleep right after.

Years
I have never really gotten in big trouble the worst I have ever goten into is detention for throwing one of thowes grips cheze it things at a 6th grader I am not sure why I served this one because I have been able to somehow smugle my way out of about 6 other detentions. Anyway thats about it

Back