• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Yeah, I love the number Zero. It's brilliant! :D
Anyway, yeah... I know. :I
I donno, since it will be my first Nuzlocke, I kinda of want to do something with it. xDD;;
Also, Nuzlocke comics are awesome. |D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would fail so hard at a Nuzlocke. For one I hate grinding. Then there's the fact that I would prolly cry if I had the Pokemon for more than an hour of gameplay and it died. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I saw Nuzlocke.

I'm currently doing a group Nuzlocke on Green.

To top it off, I'm trying two other challenges of my own. One is to beat Diamond with Pokemon found in DP that don't have evos./pre-evos. (there are seven, six if you exclude Unown), and the other, which I just started on, is to go through Sapphire with three Pokemon, with the battle style on Set so it's like a mega Battle Frontier arena thing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Only challenge I have tried to complete was a Normal Monotype on Firered, which I had never completed. maybe I should do that, then do another challenge on my Firered (which seems to be the only thing I'm willing to restart /sob)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years

This is kind of random, but I want to start a topic everyone can get into, since I have no idea what you're talking about wiping files, and challenges, and stuff. Anyways, uh...Who's your favorite pokemon?
-I'd have to say Chimchar, because he was my very first pokemon...ever, in any official game.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
Years

Favorite Pokemon? That's a toughie... Oh, I'll do it like this~

Gen 1 - Eevee. It's just SO adorable!

Gen 1 Legendary - Articuno. It's my favorite out of all the bird legendaries, to be quite honest. It's really majestic, and has quite a good movepool.

Gen 2 - Umbreon. See what I said for Eevee. >_>;;

Gen 2 Legendary - Suicune, because of nostalgia. The first game I ever beat was Crystal.

Gen 3 - Mudkip. Not because of the meme, but because it was the first Pokemon I ever owned.

Gen 3 Legendary - Rayquaza. Best Shiny forme, ever.

Gen 4 - Buizel because it's like... a water fox. How cool is that?

Gen 4 Legendary - Manaphy, no contest. <3

I don't know much about Gen 5, so yeah...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm going to do what Kamon did.

Kanto (Pokemon): I've never actually thought about this, but I guess I'll have to go with Aerodactyl. After having it on my Soul Silver, I've noticed just how amazing that Fossil Pokemon is.

Kanto (Starter): Bulbasaur! When I got my Blue, I thought Bulbasaur's sprite was sooooo adorable, and so I chose it as my starter. Since that day, I've always loved Bulbasaur more than Squirtle and Charmander. Ash's Bulbasaur was awesome as well.

Kanto (Legendary): Articuno. It's just so pretty and graceful, and adorable, and I felt so bad for it in the Second Movie.

Yeaaaah. I've noticed that all of these Pokemon Red had, or had an encounter with. Bulba and Arti were my favorites before I read PokeSpe, so nyeh! Aero is another story though.

Johto (Pokemon) - Espeon/Bellossom: These two are just sooooo close together as my favorite (because both of 'em hog 2/3 of my top three favorites spot) that I'm just going to say both of 'em. Espeon has baan my favorite Eeveelution (before it was Vaporeon) ever since I drew a reaaally good copy of the Espeon Pokemon Card, and it was my inspiration to continue drawing. Bellossom has kind of the same case as Aerodactyl, except for instead of Soul Silver as the game, it was my Silver version. It's just so cute and adorable. <3 And it can pack a punch!

Johto (Starter) - Totodile: It was my very first Pokemon when I started playing my Silver on my eighth birthday. Since then, I've just always adored the little guy. <3 And Ash's Totodile was just simply adorable as well~ This guy takes the last spot in my top three favorites.

Johto (Legendary) - Lugia: My all-time favorite Legendary (yes, I've realized that all my tops are in Johto, haha...) I would have to blame the fact that I started with Silver as my first game, and the second movie for this.

Hoenn (Favorite) - Absol: To be honest, it's a three-way tie between Absol, Flygon, and Altaria, but I guess Absol takes the top here. I've always loved Absol, ever since when I first saw it, and enjoyed it very much having it on my Ruby team.

Hoenn (Starter) - Mudkip: i herd u liek mudkips. Why, yes I do! Mudkip was my first starter for Hoenn (Don't worry. This tradition about my first starter being my favorite will stop in Sinnoh!) and I've just loved it. A lot. So much that both time when I played through my Ruby Mudkip was a Mudkip until the third gym. :3

Hoenn (Legendary) - Latias: To be honest, I don't really know. I geuss none of the Legendaries in Hoenn strike me as more amazing over the other ones (though all the other legendaries are more awesome then the Regis, I can give you that. ) But.. Latias is adorable in the movie and... she's Red. <3

Sinnoh (Pokemon) - .... I'm.... not too sure. xD; Togekiss, Honckrow, and Luxray all kind of fit the category, I guess. heh.

Sinnoh (Starter) Turtwig my first starter was Infernape, but I didn't really like it all too much. So when I restarted my Pearl, I got Turtwig. Been my favorite Sinnoh starter since. <3

Sinnoh (Legendary) - Shaymin: Both formes. I used to dislike Sky Shaymin, but after getting a huge plushie of it at an amusement park. Now I think they're both adorable. <3

.... Yeah. xD;

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
Years

As for Starters, all of my favorites are the water starters... They're always the ones I choose. Every single game, except once in LeafGreen when I wanted to have the #1 Pokemon as a kid. (But my favorite is Squirtle, because Blastoise is awesome. Especially in the PokeSpe manga where it can fly.)

Well, it didn't take long at all for you to memorize my name. xD

Years
11. I don't have a favorite starter, and have always gone with which one was the most practical one, though I did start out with Cyndaquil in Silver the first time through because I didn't know that Falkner's birds would know Mud-Slap.

darkpokeball

Years
I've already chosen Oshawott for B/W. At first, I didn't really like it, now I find it simply adorable after watching the anime and seeing it everywhere.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I seem to favor either the Water or the Grass starter. For B/W, I'm choosing Tepig, but that's because my sister is getting Oshawott and my brother is getting Snivy. Totally putting Tepig into the PC and having Hitomoshi as my Fire Pokemon though~

Years
14. I don't know what starter I'll be getting for B/W, but I'm leaning toward Snivy because those images I've seen around of it with a cane, a top hat, and a monocle are pretty amusing, and I don't see those images all that often so I'm not sick of them. ^_^

darkpokeball

Years

Wow, Tepig's not having many people choosing him. And the people that do usually do it because their friend's are choosing the other two. Same case with my friends, except I was lucky enough to NOT get last choice, so I got the starter I wanted.

I did kind of want Snivy at first...but friend called dibs on it before me. Now I have Oshawott, I hereby claim Snivy is an arrogant fool.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I originally wanted Tepig because it's an adorable Pig. However, the evolutions turned me off, and Hitomoshi appeared. xD;

Back