• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guild Wars 2

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
Helloooooo Pokecommunity! Ok, so i have been watching some vidoes on it, and Guild Wars 2 looks like a rather fun game! :) I used to play WoW in the BC/Vanilla days but gave it up in late WotLK. There has since been something missing....a fun mmo! While i am already super busy with school/soccer/POKEMON :D, i still wanted to know if anyone here plays it, and how it is! Let me know.
-Sam

Zet

Years
I play it from time to time and I find it to be an enjoyable experience. The best thing about it is that there's no monthly subs.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Haven't played to much of it. My old computer has issues running it so I am waiting till I can afford a new computer. What I played of it was really fun though and PVP was great fun till it started to mess up my comp.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
According to Raptr Guild Wars 2 is my 4th most played game (since I started tracking around a year and a half to two years ago). I love the game and I can't put it down (in fact I only took a break just to make this post XD). I'm a level 80 Ele (Elementalist) and to me it's a really fun class. There are so many weapon setups you can have, plus each one has 4 different element types (I really only use 3).
What I love about the game is the exploring, it's really open and a really big world. Other MMOs I played I liked to wait until others got on and we'd play together. But this one I just like to walk around and explore (not to say I don't like groups).

If you like open world games then I'd give it a shot.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
I'm SO eager to get this game! I was a huge GW fan when the first game came out some years ago. It was my life for a while lol. Anymore I only play one MMO, but as soon as I'm free with some money I'm going to buy GW2. :)

Back