• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Excuse me, Mayor! - The Animal Crossing Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I love them so much!!!! They all need to come and live in my town right now. :)

Years
If there were ever an official crossover between Animal Crossing and Pokemon similar to the style that was done in that picture, they'd have my money faster than I can even pull it out of my wallet.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
If there were ever an official crossover between Animal Crossing and Pokemon similar to the style that was done in that picture, they'd have my money faster than I can even pull it out of my wallet.

Oh yeah, I totally agree! If Nintendo added them as DLC they would make a killing in sales.

Years
Turned my game on after not having played for a month and lost Willow. :( Not surprised though, but I was hoping it wouldn't be her since she was one of my favorites. Sigh. And so continues the quest of trying to get Monty to move out, hah.

Years
Ugh... that reminds me of having Ankha move out without warning after just 3 or 4 days without playing. Ever since then, I'll play every day (even if just for 10 minutes), just to make sure that none of my villagers decide to move away unexpectedly.

On another note, if any of you are North American Club Nintendo members, they're offering a New Leaf two-poster set for 500 coins. I'm almost considering buying another 3DS game just to get them, since I'm only 10 coins short right now.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I lost Whitney when I turned on my game again. :( Heart breaking, seeing as I had a nearly perfect set of villagers that I wanted. All I was really missing was Fauna a some ridiculously rare ones like the octopus. But now I need to do something to get Whitney back and.. /sniffle ;o;

Still trying to finish my Pascal set too. My town is super dry on scallops, it seems. ~o~

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
I'm trying to collect as many cub villagers as I can. They are so cute! I had a hard time getting muffy to leave but she did eventually.

Also, what are your opinions on time skipping?

Years
I found out today that Chops moved out of my village. I wasn't really a fan of him to begin with anyways, but it happened because I haven't been playing New Leaf as of late either.

Years
I'm trying to collect as many cub villagers as I can. They are so cute! I had a hard time getting muffy to leave but she did eventually.
Maple's my favorite villager in my town right now. I'm a big fan of the cub villagers as well, though I try to keep my species of villagers as diverse as possible.

Also, what are your opinions on time skipping?
I can understand why people do it, especially in the first few weeks of playing or so, but I just prefer to play the game on the day by day basis. Plus, for a game that has no real set goals, I'd think getting all of the major accomplishments out of the way would take the fun out of playing it down the road.

Aello

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Username: Aello
In-game name: Dellah
3DS Friend Code (Optional): 3652-0714-9582

I have a hard time getting villagers I don't like to move out. I always feel bad about it.

On one of the older DS titles I had Lucky. I visited him every day and had a good friendship with him and he still moved out. I'm still hoping to see him in my town some day. He's always been my favorite.

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Username: UltraMew
In-game name: Macoy
3DS Friend Code (Optional): 1375-7596-0844

My favorite villagers are Curt and Katt!

Years
Which are your Favorite Animal Crossing Villagers?
At the moment, just from the ones in my town, it's only Pompom, although I do like Molly as well. They're so cute!

EDIT: Well, now I'm annoyed. One of the original residents of my town is moving out. Granted, that normally doesn't bother me, but considering that it's Pompom, yeah, I'm really annoyed.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Club's got a new owner: Eevee! She'll be remaking this club, so once it's remade, I'll edit this post with the new link, or check the Forum Splash periodically, alrighy!~

Imma close this.

Locked.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back