• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: how long does it take for donation status to show up?

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
Years
just donated $25USD then. I'm not sure if it's fully automated, or whether we need to be manually added to the donation roster.
(I didn't see an entry for username, so I'd assume it pulls it from the donation some other way?)

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
If you clicked the Paypal button then if has to be manually done. Send a message to Rukario letting him know and he'll get you fixed up.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
The process is not fully automated, which is why there's a short delay. We normally receive the information from the email you used for the donation process; if your email on PayPal is different to the one you use on PC then send Rukario a PM advising him of that. The supportership will be processed as soon as he comes online and is able to handle it, so usually up to ~12h depending on how your timezone compares to his. Thanks for donating.

Back