• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Spoiler:

I really ought to customize mine a bit more. It's just that the last time I did that, everything slowed so much at startup that it got annoying. ;; So I've just stuck out with having cool wallpapers now. xD

Don't ask why I have two versions of Photoshop.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
View attachment 52375

So yet again I have failed to find some sexy icons to replace these drab things, but you've got to love the Queen of Hearts background <33

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021

(Click for larger image)

Dock Applications: Finder, Firefox, KiGB, Urban Terror, Alliance P2P, Numbers, Pages, Keynote, Stanza, Adobe Digital Editions, VLC, System Preferences, Preview.
Documents: Israeli Broadcast Association Radio Launcher

Ayselipera

After watching Dances with wolves and clearing out my icons I decided this looks much better. :D

Spoiler:

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
The wallpaper on my laptop (which I'm not on at the moment but yes...) I have currently is with my favourite animal on, the wolf. <33 I'll put that one up seen as I know where it is anyway. Here it is:

Spoiler:

Back