• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blaid's tiles gallery!

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
Your indoor tileset is really great. The 3D effect is especially good for the kitchen furniture.

I would say that the front couch is your weakest element because of the lack (IMO) of 3D effect. To improve it, i suggest that you make the cushion where you sit shorter that the one on your back : that will help to give depth. (Sorry if the sentece is weird, english isn't my first language ^^)

Thank you! :D And thanks for comment! Oh.. I see... Hmm that's a problem. But right now i'm bored of this tileset, maybe I'll fix it. :P Thank you for say me! Oh, don't worry, mine isn't too! The mine is spanish. :P

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Your tiles. May I do NC-17 things to them?

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
Your tiles. May I do NC-17 things to them?

Hahaha, sure you can! But I don't know if they are already ready to this. XD
Here I bring some private tiles! Comment...
DON'T USE.
set_beach_s_houses_by_thegreatblaid-d5zbqxr.png

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
The orange in the awning (that is what those are, right? Awnings) seems to blend in with the roof a little too much. Maybe something a little more vibrant?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Your tiles are very impressive indeed. They're not exactly Pokémon, but I like that - they're different. I wish I knew how to tilesprite - how did you start?

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Your tiles are just amazing. I just love them especially the tree house and the interior part of the building.

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
The orange in the awning (that is what those are, right? Awnings) seems to blend in with the roof a little too much. Maybe something a little more vibrant?
Oh sure... Sorry, you're right. I'll check it later. c: Thanks for comment! :D
Your tiles are very impressive indeed. They're not exactly Pokémon, but I like that - they're different. I wish I knew how to tilesprite - how did you start?
Oh, yeah? Thank you! Glad to hear that. Yes, people say it. xD oh lol I started by zero, and by myself. Maybe could affect that I know how to draw in real life. xD Thanks for comment!
Your tiles are just amazing. I just love them especially the tree house and the interior part of the building.
Great! Thank you! Yeah they are my best one. :)
Thank you everyone for comment! I bring a new tile, made 100% by me. (As the remain of my tiles). It's private so don't use it pls.
daeab0e8a1e6b44fbcc045fd23a43724-d60iq6e.png

See more at www.thegreatblaid.deviantart.com
See you!!

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Oh sure... Sorry, you're right. I'll check it later. c: Thanks for comment! :D

Oh, yeah? Thank you! Glad to hear that. Yes, people say it. xD oh lol I started by zero, and by myself. Maybe could affect that I know how to draw in real life. xD Thanks for comment!

Great! Thank you! Yeah they are my best one. :)
Thank you everyone for comment! I bring a new tile, made 100% by me. (As the remain of my tiles). It's private so don't use it pls.
daeab0e8a1e6b44fbcc045fd23a43724-d60iq6e.png

See more at www.thegreatblaid.deviantart.com
See you!!

Once again, you've amazed me. The roof style is awesome, and it gives that cool house look. Also, nice job with the windows!

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2021
The house is very nice. Sweet details: i can imagine a farm house or just an old house looking like that.

I really like what you did with the roof, but IMO it reaaly look weird. Let me explain: the perspective of it give the impression that the ''middle point'' of the roof is much higher than on the side. I know it's because pixel are 2D, but it bugs me a little. I don't really have specific idea to give you to correct it (well maybe it's just me also x) who think there is an issue there..), but maybe trying to make the diagonals of the ''front roof'' (sorry really don't know how it's called) more abrupt would look better and make the distance of the top of the ''front roof'' and the middle a bit shorter.

Still all and all, really nice work!

Last edited:

Blaid

Have you seen any rupee?
Years
Once again, you've amazed me. The roof style is awesome, and it gives that cool house look. Also, nice job with the windows!
Hahah, thank you dude! I'm glad i've amazed you one more time. And thank you for comment here sometimes! :D

The house is very nice. Sweet details: i can imagine a farm house or just an old house looking like that.

I really like what you did with the roof, but IMO it reaaly look weird. Let me explain: the perspective of it give the impression that the ''middle point'' of the roof is much higher than on the side. I know it's because pixel are 2D, but it bugs me a little. I don't really have specific idea to give you to correct it (well maybe it's just me also x) who think there is an issue there..), but maybe trying to make the diagonals of the ''front roof'' (sorry really don't know how it's called) more abrupt would look better and make the distance of the top of the ''front roof'' and the middle a bit shorter.

Still all and all, really nice work!

Yeah, I know... Hahah, but I won't fix it, sorry. I was quite tired with this tile and I don't want to continue. But thank you for the advices, and yes, you've got all the reason. :) Well, thank you for comment! And thank you! Hahah :D

Wow dude thats amazing you are a really talented person
Thank you for the comment! And thanks! Hahah :)

These are really nice! I'm in love with your style! Keep up the good work!
I'm glad you liked my tiles! Thank you for the comment! :D

I love your tiles dude, as I keep telling you on skype! <3
Thank you buddy! hahah I hope you still commenting here!

Hi, I like to much your tiles Blaid, the details, the structure, all. Very good work, Grettings
Oh you, hahah! You speak spanish, really have we got to speak english here? Well, thank you! You're good at sprites, I love them! And thank you for comment! :D

Thank you all! I'm very happy, because I have received lot of comment on this actualization! But don't forget I've brought more! More at www.thegreatblaid.deviantart.com
private_lab__by_thegreatblaid-d6ahp4n.png
team_tectonic_hq_tile__which_one_is_better__by_thegreatblaid-d6cuw9g.png
tree_tile_for_varion_bluefire__by_thegreatblaid-d6drvpa.png
comission_for_polloron__pkmn_gym__by_thegreatblaid-d6esbf5.png
I'm sorry for you but those tiles were comissions and they are private.
Here a old and private one:
tilesssssssssssssssss_by_thegreatblaid-d5rp6qd.png

And here the public tiles! Don't forget to give me credits!
ancient_ruins_free_tile__by_thegreatblaid-d6gwdwl.png

ONLY PUBLIC THE FOUR FIRST TREES, THE ONES WITH SHORT TRUNK. THE TREES WITH LONG TRUNKS ONLY CAN BE USED BY JOJO1250.
tree_time__by_thegreatblaid-d6idxei.png

More at www.thegreatblaid.deviantart.com !

Last edited:

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Gorram, those are amazing, Blaid. You keep surprising me with your sprites. They're always so grandiose. Keep up the fantastic work!

Last edited:

Jeb

Fapper.(?)
Years
They are usually very good your tiles, or maybe ugly! (?). I love the majority, what best gives are the interior tiles, Some of these tiles never seen lel.

Back