• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Dream Ball Pokemon Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
I was leaving work, hence the time gap. I'll be available to trade for awhile beginning now.

Happy to see you again, regent. That number is reserved. I think I'm going to a wedding thing on Saturday, but I'll probably be free after 8PM. Let me get back to you on that after I talk to my partner, though.

That's okay. I'll be free for awhile. Just doing a few trades here and now. Send me a vm when you're ready.

oh, enjoy your wedding party, i will send you VM on Sat. If you get drunk after party XD, we can postpone trade in next week as well!

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Not on Sunday, no. I could probably do Saturday. I'm free until 5PM today MDT.

Our timing and my work routine would make it really difficult for us to have a direct trade. Would you be okay with trading it over gts?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
oh, enjoy your wedding party, i will send you VM on Sat. If you get drunk after party XD, we can postpone trade in next week as well!
My partner said there will probably be alcohol. Thank goodness because we live in Mormon country with terrible liquor laws, and I like cocktails, please.
Nevertheless, she also informed me that I'll probably be home in time for our trade. I'll let you know when I get home tomorrow evening.

Our timing and my work routine would make it really difficult for us to have a direct trade. Would you be okay with trading it over gts?
Awww man, that's a bummer. We can take a shot at GTS, I just hate the thought of you getting sniped. PM me so we can work out the details.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
My partner said there will probably be alcohol. Thank goodness because we live in Mormon country with terrible liquor laws, and I like cocktails, please.
Nevertheless, she also informed me that I'll probably be home in time for our trade. I'll let you know when I get home tomorrow evening.

Awww man, that's a bummer. We can take a shot at GTS, I just hate the thought of you getting sniped. PM me so we can work out the details.

that's fine, i will send a VM when i am available:)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
Pok?mon number: 22
3DS Name: Shy

Im available any time on weekends, on weekdays anytime after 3pm (mountain standard)

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Just so everyone knows: I will be ending this giveaway on Wednesday, after that there will be no new Pokemon given out and I'll just be fulfilling other people's requests. If you missed one that you were hoping to get, please visit my trade shop.

Works for me :)

Awesome, see you in a few hours.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
Just so everyone knows: I will be ending this giveaway on Wednesday, after that there will be no new Pokemon given out and I'll just be fulfilling other people's requests. If you missed one that you were hoping to get, please visit my trade shop.

Awesome, see you in a few hours.

I am planning on leaving a review and posting on discord so will i still be able to get the second pokemon?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
Yep. Only max of 1 additional. So you can only get 2 instead of 3.
I can log on in a bit. Sorry for the delay, I'm applying for jobs.

Thats fine just let me know when youre available. I wont be able to post on discord til tomorrow but i can leave a reveiw right after we trade.

I was also late due to my phone not wanting to work and my brothers monopolizing the computer.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Thats fine just let me know when youre available. I wont be able to post on discord til tomorrow but i can leave a reveiw right after we trade.

I was also late due to my phone not wanting to work and my brothers monopolizing the computer.

No worries. I'm in FP and ready to trade. You can just let me know what the second number you want is after you post the trade review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back