• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Am I the only one that imagines everyone here as their avatars?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
tbh i see you more as roxas than riku even if you switched avatars from best boy

what's funny is that when i made that post, i was like 'i'm more roxas rly but he's not my icon now' so i'll accept this. roxas is my best boy always. ily riku but. roxas was here first.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I have dreams about PCers as their avatars, haha. Gets weird with users like adventure and gimmepie. At least a Shaymin or a Mareep have a physically recognizable form.

Years
I have dreams about PCers as their avatars, haha. Gets weird with users like adventure and gimmepie. At least a Shaymin or a Mareep have a physically recognizable form.

I just want to say that for as long as I've known you, you've always been a Sylveon, so...

Years
I think you once told me you picture me as a Snover haha

I'm kind of fond of the idea of people picturing me as a cheerful Snorunt typing away even if I've already pocted a couple of pictures in the selfie thread.

It depends for me. Sometimes it's the picture that determins how Ii picture a person, sometimes it's the name or the posting style or maybe another factor. No set determiner for everyone.

So my determiner for you colours is your name. For me you are ethereal colour lights in some formless dimension.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I do, and it's how it should be on pokecommunity forums. Reality isn't as cool as a pink lion with shades.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Now that I think about it, I even think of myself as my avatar when posting here in any form of social media actually. Just to give you an idea of my strange case

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Who Am I?

as i'm quoting this, you're an album with a big ass F but i swear majority of the time i see you, you're youth and young manhood. you're that black sun empire album a lot too.

Last edited:
Years
as i'm quoting this, you're an album with a big ass F but i swear majority of the time i see you, you're youth and young manhood. you're that black sun empire album a lot too.

oUw9qbI.png

this post was mega confusing out of context

also - to answer the question - not..really. i mean, if i've never seen a photo of them, i might associate the person with their avatar, but...generally..no.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
oUw9qbI.png

this post was mega confusing out of context

also - to answer the question - not..really. i mean, if i've never seen a photo of them, i might associate the person with their avatar, but...generally..no.

i'm actually hunched over laughing out loud at this starbucks so thank you

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
just saying tyler is one of those who i associate with his avatar bc he's had it for so long and when he was dancing trapinch for however long it threw me off

Years
just saying tyler is one of those who i associate with his avatar bc he's had it for so long and when he was dancing trapinch for however long it threw me off

i just changed back to pink archer and i'm super thrown off lmao. i got so used to purple archer! and yeah the trapinch just felt weird. i think i'm just going to stick with archer forever lmao

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I usually perceive someone with an angry looking avatar having a somewhat more aggressive posting style as well. I mean, even I had one of those every now and then and whenever I posted I got angry a lot easier.

It wouldn't surprise me if there was some actual science behind it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i associate tyler so heavily w archer that when i see tyler post selfies i'm like who tf this is

Back