• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red: Generations (Hack Complete)

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2024
how do I keep my old savefile and update the rom to the new version? I tried just replacing my old Fire Red Generations rom with this new one, but the regi cave for example remains unaccessible

Years
there have been lots of bug reported on this hack,you should have first check up all the bugs then you could release it...

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
there have been lots of bug reported on this hack,you should have first check up all the bugs then you could release it...
It's hard for one person to check every single bug in a game, and anyway, most of the glitches that this game had aren't game-breaking or harmful in any way, they're just slight errors that are being fixed anyway.

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2016
  • You can now obtain the Four Fossil Pokemon (Kabuto, Omanyte, Lileep & Anorith) by talking to the Man outside of Celadon City Gym.

Been playing this game a bunch! really nice work! just got to this part...

i first talked to this man, told me i needed an empty slot in my party, so i cleared one...
then i talked to him again and my game glitched

after recieving the egg, we switched spots, and both of the characters were the players sprite and i can't move my character anymore

i hope this glitch gets fixed soon!
again, i really enjoy this hack and can't wait to see more progression!

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Question:
I've gone to Icefall cave to help Lorelei after getting the National Dex, but the event doesn't trigger (the battle with the Rocket grunt).
Does this happens to anyone else? If so, why?

other info: Given the Ruby to Celio.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
This looks like a good hack! I love how you can battle Johto gym leaders, I'll try it out!

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2014
Sorry I'm new haha...how do i download this? the only link for download i can see in the original post is for the patch and the documents..

and a second question, sorry if this is silly, but once i do have it downloaded where do i put the patch? or is it that as long as its in the same file folder it will work?

thanks a bunch to anyone who responds :)

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Sorry I'm new haha...how do i download this? the only link for download i can see in the original post is for the patch and the documents..

and a second question, sorry if this is silly, but once i do have it downloaded where do i put the patch? or is it that as long as its in the same file folder it will work?

thanks a bunch to anyone who responds :)

1.Download the IPS Patch.
2.Download a clean Fire Red English (U) Rom(Links are not allowed but Google knows the answer)
3.Apply the IPS Patch to FR Rom.
4.Use VGBA if you want to play it on PC.

BTW: I have encountered strange bugs on a floor in Pokemon Tower. Each time when I want to defeat one of the trainers there with Flygon, the game freezes after I defeated one of their pokemon. The trainers before in the tower battled fine.

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2014
I figured it out after fooling around with it a bit and looking online, shoulda done that in the first place hahaha thanks a bunch for your help anyway :) and thanks for the heads up on that glitch too

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Where can I find Mew? It says in the documents that its on the same floor as Mewtwo, but I've searched the entire place with no luck.

Years
I think I found a bug.

I had just healed at Viridian Pokecentre, and went in and checked my Pokemon, removing the items. I go to walk out and cannot seem to move. I then notice that I'm now standing behind the desk (where Chansey was), unable to move at all, other than spin around.

Some pictures:
Spoiler:

EDIT: Tested again, and it seems to happen everytime I go into any of the places in the menu in the Pokecentre.

EDIT2: To fix this, all I had to do was walk into a different PokeCentre and the Chansey disappears from the Viridian one, making me able to use the menu in there.

Last edited:

nomi1993a

Nauman Nasir
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
I loved playing furious flames which makes me Suicune love keep it up iam definately going to play this 1 also. , and 1 more thing how far this beta goes?

Years
I loved playing furious flames which makes me Suicune love keep it up iam definately going to play this 1 also. , and 1 more thing how far this beta goes?

If you look at the title, it does say that the hack is complete, which I presume it means that it goes to the end of the game.

Years
Man where was I in all these years. How could I miss another of Suicune's master pieces.:D. By the way How far does the hack goes? I know it says complete but the attachment just says beta 1.1

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
This hack is 100% complete, the only reason why its labelled as 1.1 is because there was a release after the first which fixed any exsisting glitches.

Years
This hack is 100% complete, the only reason why its labelled as 1.1 is because there was a release after the first which fixed any exsisting glitches.

As I commented before, I did manage to find a glitch where I get stuck behind the Pokecentre desk in Viridian. This is only when the Chansey is there, so it's fixable by running ahead to Viridian quick.

blue

gucci
Years
As I commented before, I did manage to find a glitch where I get stuck behind the Pokecentre desk in Viridian. This is only when the Chansey is there, so it's fixable by running ahead to Viridian quick.

That happened in the release before Beta 1.1 in which the Chansey's were moved to outside the Pokecentres to prevent the movement glitch.

Back