• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I would accept ANYTHING that has to do with <insert Pokémon here>

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
is there any Pokémon that if somebody you knew or just someone on the internet would give you something relating to that Pokémon e.g. plush, figure or just a drawing or picture you would accept it like it was pure gold? is there any Pokémon that no matter what material possession or artwork of that Pokémon it was you'd accept it??

I'd accept ANYTHING relating to Reshiram, if anybody bought me anything Reshiram or drew me reasonable Reshiram artwork, I'd be bowing down to them. lol

is there any Pokémon you'd accept anything that was given to you relating to that Pokémon?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I know that feeling, for me anything, anything related to Watchog I'll gladly accept, I would spend ridiculous amount of money just to get anything related to my favorite Pokemon.
[for example] Pokemon card booster packs, even if I got a full art, ex, or ace spec and in the same pack I get a Watchog, I would gladly give away the full art, ex, or ace spec for free as long as I get to keep Watchog with me [I have about 3 full sheets full of Watchog] or trade it for other person's Watchog cards.

Similar with my other favorite Pokemon - Dewott, Mienfoo, Mienshao, and Patrat.... anything related to them - I want.

Years
Houndoom. Or Arcanine. I'd love to have a statue of both to put up on pedestals in front of my driveway - like those lion/tiger statue thingies. Soo epik.

And Charizard and Blaziken as well.

Years
Anything and everything Oshawott-based would please Hikari thank you. She loves Oshy so much it's certain she was going to say this. Whether it'd be figurines, plushies, artwork, give me (Hikari) something Oshawott and she'd heavily love you back.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I'd accept anything related to Snivy or Flygon. I absolutely ADORE these two. I'd also accept anything related to Darkrai as well. I have yet to find a plushie of him though, considering I have Snivy and Flygon plushies already.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I adore everything that are related to Vulpix... well, except artwork that are made to make them look scary. xD Vulpix are such cute Pokémon. They're small, they're light, they are fluffy, and I imagine they would be very easy to put into your handbag, just like kittens and puppies! Haha. If I had one of these Pokémon in real life, then I probably wouldn't be too depressed as I usually am.

Last edited:

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
Manectric! Seems like there's not a lot of Manectric stuff around besides cards. I currently have one card, a plush, and a chess figure, though. Someone also drew me a picture of Manectric with Houndoom one time, too.

Years
I am a huge fan of Pokemon Giants and I adore there artwork in the web so anybody has some cool images of Aggron, Golurk, Salamence, Flygon, Tyranitar, I am there for it

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I think it's a bit strangely phrased question; what it comes down to is you asking us what our favorite pokémon is, isn't it?

In any case, I don't think there is any pokémon I'd accept anything about as if it was "pure gold". I generally don't collect pokémon stuff, have no plushies or movies or anything. That's just not something I enjoy doing. Only thing I have are games. I'd of course gladly accept a game if someone wanted to gift it for me :p But I could do without merchandise related to any particular pokémon species like that.

EDIT: okay now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind fanart with gen II pokémon dedicated to me. I admit that ;)

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
I'd accept ANYTHING that has to do with Sharpedo. LOOK at it.... Just look at it.

Years
I'd accepted aaanything related to the adorable electric rodent Pokemon, Mareep, Minccino, Audino, Whimsicott... if only I had the money for these things. :D;

Sirfetch’d

I would accept anything that has to do with Castform obviously! I cannot express how much I adore this Pokemon and anything associated with it makes me super happy and I would welcome it with open arms :D

Back