• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I shall be a gentleman, and gain the emblem through chivalry from Toujour's then, cause a proper lady with a French name should not be calle Toujie. It slander for such a pretty name, and you should all be ashamed.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm going to laugh if she gives you a different emblem like the 'NO' emblem.
Me too haha.
I wonder if she has seen this yet?

Also, allow me to spam one more meme. Just in time for my having been given a gun a couple of days ago. c:

314445_212732978855963_1219731699_n.jpg

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Me too haha.
I wonder if she has seen this yet?

Also, allow me to spam one more meme. Just in time for my having been given a gun a couple of days ago. c:

314445_212732978855963_1219731699_n.jpg
YOOOOOO! Mentally disturbed individuals with guns is not a light subject to be laughing about. Cute kids dressed as hitler? Sure! But this no man, too early to be taking this lightly.

What in God's name are we talking about exactly.
Nothing and everything. DCC has gone completely mad, and I am the creator of this madness. I post whenever however, and when people respond to me I ignore them and move on to create more confusion. This thread is going too fast for the simple minded, and it shall blow up. DCC Killer has arrived, and his unholy reign is upon us!

Honest

Hi!
Years
You're all fiending for Toujie. This is kind of amusing, actually.

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you: The Bachelorette with a boyfriend.

Edit: Jess, you totally ruined Beverly Hills Chihuahua for me. =/

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Yup, the first one.
I can usually tell alot about a person by just looking at them, but this guy/girl left me so confused. °~°

@Livewire:
Oh, your handing out emblems? Do you have one for mastering the art of fear?
Spoiler:

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Hahahahahah! You? Oh please, everyone knows she loves giving ME emblems :3
She may remotely enjoy giving you emblems, but we knew from the start that the person she loved giving emblems to the most is me.
And Dipu you missed the beginning where popcorn was being handed out to watch the showdown, which I am clearly winning atm

Years
DCC has gone completely mad, and I am the creator of this madness. I post whenever however, and when people respond to me I ignore them and move on to create more confusion. This thread is going too fast for the simple minded, and it shall blow up. DCC Killer has arrived, and his unholy reign is upon us!

You assail my kingdom! I cannot allow you to poison the great bastion of Other Chat & Discussions!

I, Livewire, the Yellow Flash, The Emperor of OC&D, ruler of these lands, shall defeat you!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I found exclusive footage of Tojours looking at this thread! I repeat, exclusive footage:
tumblr_m7zcjrMaZh1r8rtom.gif

hD4B857E4

You assail my kingdom! I cannot allow you to poison the great bastion of Other Chat & Discussions!

I, Livewire, the Yellow Flash, The Emperor of OC&D, ruler of these lands, shall defeat you!
***** please, I'm an overpowered mary sue, the Doctor also went and fetched me Naruto, and I already extracted the Kyubii. You're as good as dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back