• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

battle screen

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
hi
i am working on a game and i changed the screen resoulution edit also the screen position and all thet stuff ,
but i cant find the line in the battle scripts to change their the resulution, becouse if the screen size is higher then 500
it will look like this

oh and i'm using v13 but with many mods

Last edited:

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
You haven't posted an image, but I assume you mean the background of the battle?

You have to edit the images manually in Graphics/Battlebacks. They are only 512 pixels wide, so you will have to make them longer or it will look weird.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
yes itried to upload the file but itwont work and i f i try to edit my post it failed to but ok ahmm
no i don't mean the background i mean when yu are meking the screnn resulution biggerthen 512X500 , the bars (z.b. battlecommends,....) are not showen
mxluqk27.png

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Go to script PokeBattle_ActualScene and edit this lines.

Code:
if @viewport.rect.y>0
        @viewport.rect.y-=8
        @viewport.rect.y=0 if @viewport.rect.y<0
        @viewport.rect.height+=16
        @viewport.rect.height=Graphics.height if @viewport.rect.height>Graphics.height
      end

Back