• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many files in your "Recycle Bin"

How many?

• Total voters

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, I'm currently on my dads profile, so I'm seeing his trash...

Well ,well, well, Its all AIM trash from when I downloaded it without permission....like 10 stuff, and its mostly folders with a lot of stuff. :P

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I just now emptied mine. It had like, 11 gigabytes of junk in it because I've been that lazy about emptying it. Yay for this thread reminding me about it~ |D

Years
I normally empty it when theres 50-400 things... Normally when i delete things its in big numbers so yeah XDD

It all really depends on if im too lazy to press shift when press delete on the file XD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I'll assume that this recycle bin is the trashcan. If so, then I emptied mine after I put something in it. XD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Currently I have nothing in there, but a couple days ago I have over 100 things in there, most of them being really old PSDs.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
At the moment, none. I always clear it out every time I delete something.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Currently none, I empty mine regularly. Usually straight after I delete files actually... I don't like the full rubbish bin icon.

Years
I have 13 files in my Recycle Bin.

Funny, I could have sworn it was empty. Then again, I empty it about once a week. I don't delete everything in it right away because there is a 5% chance that I might restore a file that I deleted on accident.

I don't take the time to notice the full recycle bin icon because I usually have a window open such as Firefox.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
I have 2 files.
Both from notepad, just some stories ideas I quickly typed down so I wouldn't forget ♥

Back