• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now

It's getting rather boring, seeing it win every time. Let's put some ground type moves in.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now

So Pikachu escapes to the sea, surfing the whole time. Unfortunately the Tangrowth there don't seem to like what it's doing, since Pikachu is disturbing their rest. So they destroy the surfing board and since Pikachu can't swim it's got some serious problems :P

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
If he's lucky he might find some driftwood before the Sharpedos come, but as far as I can see that's his only hope :P

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
XD That's hilarious! You're just determined to see Pikachu win aren't you :P

Subchu accidentally surfs on normal pikachu and all fails miserably :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now

Substitute weakens his user and also its only purpose is to take hits, but you forgot that there are many Tentacool and Tentacruel out there, who will attack it. In the end, Pikachu wouldn't be able to surf on its substitute for long :P

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Manga books produces around 3.6 Billion dollars in Japan
Around 60% of books sold in Europe are mangas
In Canada, it generates around 175 million dollars in sales
Market is worth 250 million dollars in middle East

Still need more info? ;)

Back