• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could ship two Eeveelutions together?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
Of all the Eeveelutions, which two would you ship together in a relationship? what Eeveelution would be the male and what would be the female?

I like to ship a Male Jolteon with a Female Flareon, I like those two together and often RP my pet Flareon having Eevees from a Jolteon that sneaks onto the property and eventually accepted.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Wow... you are unbanned and there's a sh*tload of new threads... o.O

Definitely Male Umbreon and Female Espeon... I pretty much got the idea from playing Colosseum.
From that time I try to make my Espeon female and Umbreon male.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'd pair up Jolteon with Vaporeon. Jolteon has spikes all over its body, and its eyes make it look very aggressive. Due to these reasons, Jolteon would definitely have to be the male of the couple. Vaporeon would be female, because of its beauty and feminine-looking body. I would also put Umbreon and Espeon together, just like Ash493. Umbreon is going to be male, and Espeon would be female.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Due to these reasons, Jolteon would definitely have to be the male of the couple.
Pfft, seen Meowstic? Females can be aggressive and males can be delicate too. But we all have our own opinions.

I guess I might be boring, but Umbreon and Espeon as well as Leafeon and Glaceon :p Glaceon and Umbreon would be females, imo. Leafeon is just cute to think of as a tufty li'l guy, and Umbreon is a dark, devious lady kinda.

Years
Male Flareon and Female Jolteon :P I think it's interesting to have that combination of personality and gender <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Male Flareon and Female Jolteon :P I think it's interesting to have that combination of personality and gender <3
That sounds so cool, actually. Brb, writing fanfic about it. Hahah, maybe not. But yeah, most people probably expect Jolteon to be male more often, and Flareon female since it's so beautiful. I can totally see the opposite being a really colorful relationship.

Years
A male Umbreon + a female Espeon, while cliche (and popular in this thread, too), I'd still have to choose it. Just a perfect pair.

I was also thinking a male Vaporeon + a female Flareon. Would be kinda cool, considering the colour contrasts, different genders, size differences... Just general opposites of each other. I think of it as Vaporeon protecting Flareon. :]

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I feel Jolteon, Flareon and Umbreon are males while the rest are female.

I would ship Jolteon with Vaporeon because I like the first 3 eeveelutions

Back