• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanum OOC

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha, Lynn's curses... I wish I could write as funny posts as you can.

*tries to figure out where everybody really are* Let's see!

Chai - Januvale
Lynn - Feborough
Ethan - Route 10
Kitaru - Feborough
Lucas - Route 11
Melody - Route 11
Soul - Feborough
Dane - Feborough

So it seems like I am soon able to interact with Lucas or Melody :3

EDIT: I think my last post actually makes Chai ready for Route 11. I'm cathing up 8D

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Haha, Lynn's curses... I wish I could write as funny posts as you can.

*tries to figure out where everybody really are* Let's see!

Chai - Januvale
Lynn - Feborough
Ethan - Route 10
Kitaru - Feborough
Lucas - Route 11
Melody - Route 11
Soul - Feborough
Dane - Feborough

So it seems like I am soon able to interact with Lucas or Melody :3

EDIT: I think my last post actually makes Chai ready for Route 11. I'm cathing up 8D

The name's pretty funny for me because in my language chai means tea. xD

Anyways, I've some plans for Lucas to go on alone, so I guess Chai and Lucas can meet up in Feborough?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

The name's pretty funny for me because in my language chai means tea. xD

Anyways, I've some plans for Lucas to go on alone, so I guess Chai and Lucas can meet up in Feborough?
If you read Chai's sign up, you might see that it's on purpose :p

Alright, we can make a joint post in Feborough :3 I just want my character to get the pokédex and stuff in a lone post first. I guess I'll poke Nakuzami and ask if he wants to make a joint post on Route 11 instead.

Aaand, how are your post coming along? Split it up into smaller parts if you like :3 chances are even that you'll get more levels by doing that than by making one megalong post.

List updaaate~ (only one has changed but still ^^) Ethan is in the lead.

Chai - Route 11
Lynn - Feborough
Ethan - Route 10
Kitaru - Feborough
Lucas - Route 11
Melody - Route 11
Soul - Feborough
Dane - Feborough

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Give it a few more days and Chai's name will have Route 10 next to it as well >:D or perhaps a week. Or two.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Oh god, their interaction would be priceless. As for me, gotta add to this flaffy madness... with some FIGHTING.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh god, their interaction would be priceless. As for me, gotta add to this flaffy madness... with some FIGHTING.
XD yeah!

I JUST REALIZED --

I think Lynn's pokemon are the strongest of the lot~ :3
*ACCOMPLISHMENT~~*
I guess! There's two ways to be in the lead ;D Ah, I get so spurred to try and catch up with you now. Both in area and in levels!

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Ahhh, Competition :3

In case your wondering, yes, I do plan on capturing a Munchlax. (I mispelled that as 'muchlax' and I was like what?)

Ohhh the battle I have planned. <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha I might want a Munchlax for myself. Mostly to give Chai a mascot than to actually use it and evolve it :D We'll see. I like to have a different team than the other players, but of course we are allowed to capture the same pokémon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm going to hug youuuuu! Still priceless xD

I like Flareon, but I miss the BUUURRRNN that was prominent in his every sentence before ;D guess Lynn has already made him a bit more civil creature, huh?

I'm very unsure of what pokémon I'll capture next, actually.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
BTW, Pansage could of learned Leech Seed at level 16 - is he still allowed to learn it, orrrr are you going to choose when our pokemon learns a new move?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm sorry, it seems I forgot that. Of course he learned Leech Seed! I'll add it into the OP of the IC thread. Apologies for not checking the pokédex properly :]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
What?! You're gonna catch a Munchlax? I was thinking about that, but now, I may change it to something else...

Speaking of mascots, I'm currently planning for Soul's Panpour to take that role. I've also completely forgotten about his Jolteon who didn't even get many lines in the Soul x Kumiho post... I'll have to change that on the next Route.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Gah, I'm so disappointed by my last post :( But nevertheless, at least I posted! unlike a certain fan of the color pink, haha

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Indeed you posted and you got to capture both pokémon~ I'll be writing up something more with Chai soon, but I'm not sure when I'll have time xD at least I'll keep up with my own rule of posting at least once a week!

EDIT: Anyone want to write a joint post with me in Feborough? Like... now/soon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I think Chai and Lynn would rather become close friends than rivals since Chai would probably find Lynn funny and since they both come from traditional families in Januvale.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Mmmkay~ Although Lynn acts more serious than funny tbh. :3

I was thinking of Lynn having too rivals;
One rival for the main story - the 'Arcanum arc' and one rival during the 'Colthearts master arc' where it's just a side story about Lynn's family~

Back