• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie nodded half smiling.

"Good..."she thought to herself.

Julie waitied for orders.She wished she could get rid of the knott in her stomach.she didn't show she was scared,or at least did her best.She figured Kent knew,he seemed pretty smart.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Nobody had realised this, but Q had just fallen on to the ground and fainted, not because of what Neptune and Genevieve was doing, but because his controller, whom he didn't know was taking over his soul.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve was biting her lip and she looked at Q. "Q?!" She cried running over to him. Genevieve pawed at him, trying to wake him up. "Q?! Can you hear me? What's going on?" She was frightened. Genevieve didn't know what was going on. She didn't understand why he had fainted all of a sudden. It didn't look like he had any wounds.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q was in some strange dream. There was his controller, yelling at him for disobeying him. Q was shaking and he felt someone pawing at him. He looked up and opened his eyes and saw the thing he loved most, though maybe not now, Genevieve. "whoa?!" Q said amazed. "I was being controlled just then.... Look, i have to leave now seriously. I am a harm to you and Neptune, and probably anyone in this town." Q said

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked at him worried. "Controlled? What are you talking about? Who's controlling you?" She didn't want him to leave. It seemed like he was in some kind of trouble. And she wanted to know what kind of trouble. After all, Q was her friend. She didn't want any of her friends in trouble.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
"hm...." Genevieve wanted him to tell her about his kinda secret. He wouldn't say it normally, but her dreamy eyes seemed to be kind of hypnotising him. "Well, its just that there.... Is some evil boss that works for the order. He is using my body to do his biding. But what he doesn't know is, that I am getting stronger and it is easy for me to fight off his hypnostise." Q says calmly. "But off course, im not always that successful and he will be able to controll everything I do. Thats why I am putting all of you guys in harm." Q said.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve listened to his explanation. Evil boss? So he was a spy, like Neptune thought. Genevieve thought. She looked at Q. "So, you are a spy of the Order?" Genevieve couldn't understand what was going on.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Genvieve looked at him, and asked if he was a spy of the order? "well.... yes and no, because I got captured from home, then they did some stuff to me.. and now my body is being used, without me knowing it. " Q answered. "After that, I can't remember what my life was like before being captured"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked at him, not really knowing if she should believe him or not. However, since Q had never lied before, as far as she knew she believed him. "Oh, that's horrible Q. You have no control when being controlled?"

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
She actually felt sorry for him... "Um... I have a very small vision of what I am doing, and it uses lots of strength to break out of being controlled. Q answered. "So i must leave, Its not safe for me to be here, even if I can sometimes control myself when being controlled" Q said.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune watched as Q fainted before them both, but he couldn't do anything to help. He listened to every word, frowning when he said he was controlled. He might not be such a bad person, he was just controlled and couldn't fight back. Neptune was about to say something about it when Apollo flew in anxiously.

"The war's starting, Neptune," Apollo landed on his bed and looked at his wounds, "You're healing fast. I'll take you there now. We have a war to win...this is your best chance to prove to Genevieve that you-"

Neptune quickly placed his claw on his mouth before he could say anything else about that and nodded. Neptune sighed as he looked at Genevieve. They were probably thinking the same thing - Neptune had a chance of dying in the war...and the chance was pretty big.

This might be the last time to talk to her. Neptune thought and slowly got off his bed. His wounds were healing perfectly and his trident had a little colour again. He wrapped his arms around Genevieve and hugged her softly.

"I need to go to the war..." Neptune looked at her sadly, "I don't know if I'm ever coming back..." he turned to Q, "If I can't make it, take care of Genevieve for me, I know you're a good person, and Genevieve will like you as well."

Neptune kissed her on the lips for 10 long seconds before pulling away. He shot her a look that meant 'goodbye' and looked at Apollo. Apollo flew towards him and got him by his two arms, flying out of the room.

"Sorry I'm late, Kaiser." Neptune touched the ground, landing before Kaiser, looking around. They looked prepared, and for a few seconds he had confidence. But when he saw the cloud of dust - the army approaching he was a little worried. He didn't show it, however. He saw Peacewarrior, the new gold tribe member he met earlier and smiled.

"Is the ground wet yet? And how's the ice walls?" Neptune asked, scanning the defenses, "If yes, we can release the tsunami when they're close enough, that'll probably wash away the first wave."

The Tideschanger wasn't going to fall without a fight. He couldn't die. He needed to see Genevieve. He walked to the frontlines, standing before the army, facing the appending doom, with Kaiser next to him. He wasn't a General, but he was going to do the same, without the title. The sun was setting, and the air was getting more and more intense...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent watched as Neptune, the Tidechanger arrived. He nodded towards him as he approached. "Good to have you here, Tidechanger. The defenses are all set as to the way we planned beforehand. Now all there is to do is wait."

The sun was setting, and the once supposed dust cloud could be viewed better as an army of all kinds of Pokemon. They were getting closer and closer. It wouldn't be long now. Kaiser looked to his left and right. His friends, his brothers and sisters, his followers, all stood with him, prepared to do what is necessary for the good of the Alpha Alliance. By the end of this battle they could all be dead. Kent didn't know their fates. General Manchu stood closeby as well, and he nodded to him.

General Galleon walked beside Lex, who were close to the front of the lines. He put up an arm to motion Lex to stop.

"Wait, General. If I know the Alpha Alliance, they'll probably have defenses set up. Let the opening armies strike first. We can come in later when their walls are destroyed."

With that, the first waves of Pokemon under the Order of Neoverse flag charged with renewed speed. They included land-based Pokemon like Rattatas, Houndours, Poochyenas, Raticates, Growlithes, Mightyenas, Stanlers, and much, much, more. They were still a distance from Eternity City, but with each passing second, the city grew larger and larger in the distance. The Pokemon of the Order all roared as they approached the city. Night was coming...

The Battle for Eternity City Begins...

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
"No, Its not safe for you to be alone when the Order is suppose to attack Eternity. Please, stay with us." Genevieve said as if trying to coax a rabbit out of its hole. "Please, stay."

When Apollo came in Genevieve watched him fly over to Neptune. And she bit her lip, his wounds might have been completely healed. However, he had to still be weak. Genevieve raised an eyebrow at Apollo and Neptune, for Apollo's words and Neptune cutting him off. She shrugged it off, well sort of. Genevieve figured that it was something between them and it was none if her business. She frowned when Neptune got up. He might have looked ok, but she wasn't sure that he was completely healed yet. Just don't die. Genevieve thought sadly, trying to push down a sigh that threatened to come. She hated war and now that was especially true. Genevieve too many people that were fighting. Genevieve kissed him back, not caring if they weren't alone. She wasn't going to let herself cry. Genevieve knew that if she started crying, the tears wouldn't stop. And she had no idea, who or what she was crying so much about. Genevieve didn't have time to figure it out either. She gave him a look of good bye back and hoped it wasn't the last time that she'd see him.

Once Neptune and Apollo were gone, she walked over to Q. "Please, don't leave. The battle is starting and it won't be good for anybody to be alone." Then Genevieve thought of something. "Chansey!"

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie tried to catch the "winds rythem" where she could focus her energy ball attacks better.She wanted to fight as strong as she could,to prove she was strong as she had said.She would do her best.She heard roaring in the distance.She had already got the "wind's rythem" by now.She would be ready.She wasn't backing down.She would do her part,and battle.She wouldn't let herself be beaten.She looked to her left at Kent the back forward.She breathed getting herself ready for the battle which was coming in minutes.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q looked at the ground... He felt in sorry for Neptune, that he may never come back from this war. Genevieve didn't want him to leave either. What should he do? But Genevieve had an idea

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Chansey walked back into the room. "Yes?"

Genevieve looked at her. "Is there anybody besides us in here?"

The Chansey looked at Genevieve, as she thought. "Theres a couple other patients. Why?" The Chansey was curious of what Genevieve's plan was. She knew that the war was starting soon. Chansey knew that they had been evaluating Pokemon out of the city. However, she had already prepared herself to die defending the medical center.

Genevieve looked around the room and then back at the Chansey. "Bring all the patients to the basement, the lowest and furthest part of the basement."

Chansey gave Genevieve a look of worry. "Most of them are critical condition. I can't move them without risking losing them!"

"Would you rather they get killed by the Order?!" Genevieve yelled. Her yelling even surprised herself. Genevieve hardly yelled. And when she did she always felt bad about it, which she did now. Genevieve hadn't meant to yell, this was just a critical situation. She wanted to save as many Pokemon as she could, in her own way.

Their Chansey on the other hand didn't look upset about being yelled at. She nodded her head after a long minute. "Very true. I'll do it right now. What are you two going to do?"

Genevieve looked at Q. She didn't know if he was staying or not so she wasn't going to include him in the plan. "I'm going to make sure it looks like nobody is in here. Also, if it comes to it, I will fight anyone that enters." Genevieve didn't like to fight. However, she would fight if it meant she could save innocent lives from being destroyed.

The Chansey pursed her lips as she listened. "I'll come back up and help fight." She didn't feel right leaving the fighting up to just this Ninetails and Gallade.

"No," Genevieve began, shaking her head as she talked. "Your patients need you to stay and look after them. I'll take care of anybody that comes in."

The Chansey didn't look pleased at the plan. However, she didn't want to argue with the Ninetails. She knew her patients needed to be looked over, in case one of them went downhill. "Alright. Please be careful you two." With that the Chansey ran out of the room. Genevieve quickly walked over to a wall and turned the light off. Then she walked into the main room and shut those lights off. Genevieve then layed on the ground, against the wall. She layed, facing the door, ready to fight. Genevieve really hoped that nobody came in. She didn't want to have to fight.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
"Ok ill stay." Q said. Q could tell she didn't like to fight and he had to help her. "Ok ill help u fight, but if I turn evil suddenly and I am unable to turn myself back good, I want you to kill me as well!" Q said seriously.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve had been watching out the door. When she heard his words she looked at him. Kill him? I can't do that. She thought. Genevieve shook her head. "I can't do that Q. I won't be able to do that. I wouldn't if I could. I'll help turn you back."

The Chansey was getting the last Pokemon. It was a hurt Machamp that had deep gashes on it. Ever since it was brought in, it hadn't awoken. At first Chansey had feared it to be dead. However, she noticed fragile breathing. Chansey wondered again, how it had gotten its gashes as she wheeled the hospital bed, it was on, out of the room.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
She didn't want to kill him, even if he was going against them. He watched as injured pokemon were being brought into safety. "You have to, im a danger just being here" He looked around. He was harming everybody here. "

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
"No, Q! I'm not going to lay a finger on you... I can't.." Genevieve said looking away as tears rolled down her cheeks. She didn't want the memories that flashed before her eyes. "You said you don't have a choice. I'm not killing anybody. Especially somebody that has no control of what he is doing!" Genevieve was terrified of Q turning evil. She'd do everything in her power to stop him. Besides, fighting him.

Chansey quickly wheeled Machop into the basement with the others. She had put the Pokemon into a cold room, where they put medicene that needed to be kept cold. This room was the furthest room away from the stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back