• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~Pokémon Congbu~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Wow! Most splendid work Roy.
This is what i call Great dedication to what u wanna do.
Cause if i remember well you just started with this hack. And yet its already in the Showcase. Very good Job! BOL!

~Sandro
Thanks :D I started working on it like a week ago or 1.5 week xD
I worked on it for more than 6 to 7 hours a day maybe even more..

yeah man, i like your "forest" style.
I like more the tiles and palettes, but i don't like more the minisprite of protagonist :(

God luck man!
Thanks ^^ And yea the male OW still has to be changed ;)

This looks really good cant wait for the beta

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Wart teh doodle? I got grounded, and Congbu is up? Damn you :P Anywhoo, The gray font burns the eyes mate. Who made the prof. OW? It's splendid! Damn, I won't be able to play the beta, I'm grounded for two weeks:( Well, Luck~

Also, It's through not trough:P

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years

The script can be better if the hole is plane because looks like is other thing, hehe.
I dont know if you understand.

I love the Japanese style, is just like i dream my hack, hehe.
Good Luck ^^

Years
Wart teh doodle? I got grounded, and Congbu is up? Damn you :P Anywhoo, The gray font burns the eyes mate. Who made the prof. OW? It's splendid! Damn, I won't be able to play the beta, I'm grounded for two weeks:( Well, Luck~

Also, It's through not trough:P
xD I'll make the gray A little darker ;) and it sucks that you're grounded and cannot play -_-" Ichiro made the Mystery Guy [prof] ^^ Sh*t another typo T_T :P And thanks :D

Can you tell me on how to pronouce "Congbu"?

What word is it?

What's the Professor's Name?
I pronounce it like this Kon-bu ^^
And it's a combo of 2 chinese words but I forgot what they mean -_-"
And there is no Prof, it is a mystery guy, you'll find out in the hack who he is :D

The script can be better if the hole is plane because looks like is other thing, hehe.
I dont know if you understand.

I love the Japanese style, is just like i dream my hack, hehe.
Good Luck ^^
I don't understand, but I think what you mean you mean that it goes over the hole not under :P gotto change that ;)
And thanks :D

Dratii

Working on something new...
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
He does'nt have to say the starter if he doesn't want to, really nice screens SS (I can't spell your name)

Years
What are the starters?=D
If you look at the video and think a little it's pretty obvious :P But I'll say it anyway you get standard a Pikachu.. But you will be able to get at least the 6 first starters and maybe the D/P starters to ;) But you will get those later in the game just like in pkmn yellow ^^

He does'nt have to say the starter if he doesn't want to, really nice screens SS (I can't spell your name)
Thanks ^^ no prob you can call me Roy to ;)

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
O.o Your maps ARE Chinese-ish! I don't REALLY see the Japan side though. Is this the old times, when Samurais and Ninjas and all sorts of "old-times" people live?
If this is, YOU ROCK! I love those times in Japan history! (or something along the lines, whatever...)

~SoraNoHana, :t025:(Pika-chan), :t257:(Bashamo), :t222: (Sango) and :t197:(Kuro-chan).

Years
O.o Your maps ARE Chinese-ish! I don't REALLY see the Japan side though. Is this the old times, when Samurais and Ninjas and all sorts of "old-times" people live?
If this is, YOU ROCK! I love those times in Japan history! (or something along the lines, whatever...)

~SoraNoHana, :t025:(Pika-chan), :t257:(Bashamo), :t222: (Sango) and :t197:(Kuro-chan).

Thanks :D that was my purpose to :D I didn't really think of ninja's and samurai's but you brought me on some nice ideas now ^^ thanks :D

Alright and here's an minor update:
The evolution list of Pokémon that normally would need linking evolution..
By Mimey ^^ our new idea guy :D

Pokémon Congbu Evolution List

Kadabra -- Lv. 36 -> Alakazam
Haunter -- Lv. 38 -> Gengar
Machoke --Lv. Up with Black Belt -> Machamp
Graveler -- Lv. 40 -> Golem
Clampearl -- Female lv. 26-> Gorebyss
Clampearl -- Male lv. 26-> Huntail
Seadra --Lv. Up with Dragon Scale -> Kingdra
Poliwhirl -- Moon Stone -> Politoed
Slowpoke -- Water Stone -> Slowking
Onix -- Level 35 -> Steelix
Scyther -- Lv. Up with Metal Coat -> Scizor
Porygon -- Lv. Up with Upgrade -> Porygon2

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
I like your evolution list "~Satoshi Sugimori~" :D ..... so in that way my fav pokemon get a chance to upgrade .... :D .... which is Gengar ^.^ ...

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hey, Roy! I'm un-grounded, so I can play/help anytime!Umbreon can Evolve Via Moon Stone, and Espeon can evolve via Sun Stone.

Years
Hey, Roy! I'm un-grounded, so I can play/help anytime!Umbreon can Evolve Via Moon Stone, and Espeon can evolve via Sun Stone.

Aah Nice! But there's nuttin to test yet I'm waiting on yunghove..and I do have to wait untill I'm home again cuz I'm at my dad's atm and can't work here...
Ooh and Do you wanna help Hiche insert some tiles for his hack??

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Aah Nice! But there's nuttin to test yet I'm waiting on yunghove..and I do have to wait untill I'm home again cuz I'm at my dad's atm and can't work here...
Ooh and Do you wanna help Hiche insert some tiles for his hack??
Ah, I see. Sure! Hiche has a hack? What is it? And of course I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back