• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
i think that The Misty Mermaid event didnt activate for me cuz after i did the holiday-hijynx event at the north pole i just went straight back to where i was before then n didnt do the Snow Way Out event

i'll probably restart the game now n try it again

Funny, i done this event [Snow way out], but i can't done myst mermaid. I think it's because i lost some episodes like bulbasaur secret garden, Snap episode and tortoise island episode and don't have some pokémons in certain parts of the game [like metapod after the battle with samurai, in veridian forest] i think cause bad eggs.
Metapod23 should take a look on this bad eggs and this bugs, before continue this hack, solve this problem a think is more important than finish the game. Because the game is already finish indeed, if he solve this problem It will be easier to solve problem like that in the future.
But if he doesn't know how to solve this problem, so we can't do nothing

I mean | problem = Bad eggs. |

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
I assume the end of the current beta is when you release Pidgeot ?
Because I follow the Route 1 River East and nothing is there :)

If it is the end of the Beta I had alot of fun with it, and a warning for everyone is ...make sure you do everything that requires the raft BEFORE starting the 1st movie events !

Funny, i done this event [Snow way out], but i can't done myst mermaid. I think it's because i lost some episodes like bulbasaur secret garden, Snap episode and tortoise island episode and don't have some pokémons in certain parts of the game [like metapod after the battle with samurai, in veridian forest] i think cause bad eggs.
Metapod23 should take a look on this bad eggs and this bugs, before continue this hack, solve this problem a think is more important than finish the game. Because the game is already finish indeed, if he solve this problem It will be easier to solve problem like that in the future.

Actually the events that involve pokemon aren't really vital, they just give you some items like silverpowder and stuff ...there just nice easter eggs, I did all of them except the Misty Mermaid one ...it just refuses to activate, and once you do the 1st Movie event ..you can't do any that require the raft anyway, so its imperative you do them all beforehand.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2023

I believe the bad eggs are bugs in the real pokemon games as well, so blaming all the bugs in the hack on them doesn't make much sense.

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2022
I assume the end of the current beta is when you release Pidgeot ?
Because I follow the Route 1 River East and nothing is there :)

If it is the end of the Beta I had alot of fun with it, and a warning for everyone is ...make sure you do everything that requires the raft BEFORE starting the 1st movie events !

Actually the events that involve pokemon aren't really vital, they just give you some items like silverpowder and stuff ...there just nice easter eggs, I did all of them except the Misty Mermaid one ...it just refuses to activate, and once you do the 1st Movie event ..you can't do any that require the raft anyway, so its imperative you do them all beforehand.

Yep that's the end of the beta.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
how to release pidgeot in route 1 ?? when i defeated fearow gang.. then nothing happened...

n i m eagerly waiting for next beta release ^_^

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
I couldn't figure out to go when the Spearrows blocked my path, and talking to them didnt seem to do anything.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2020
dude your kind of suppose to catch a shellder at the north pole for the evolution solution event... i found that out when i restarted the game..

It doesn't make any sense, sice you have to follow the anime. You're supposed to catch the Shellder near the Slowbro of "The Evolution Solution" with the rod you got for completing "The Misty Mermaid". But, did the event worked with a Shellder from North Pole ?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
how to release pidgeot in route 1 ?? when i defeated fearow gang.. then nothing happened...

n i m eagerly waiting for next beta release ^_^
You must swim in the nearby water =D

It doesn't make any sense, sice you have to follow the anime. You're supposed to catch the Shellder near the Slowbro of "The Evolution Solution" with the rod you got for completing "The Misty Mermaid". But, did the event worked with a Shellder from North Pole ?
Yeah, each Shellder is good.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Wew... Too Bad...
Charizard Chills episode is on End of Beta 4.0 (Not released yet) :disappoin

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
sorry everyone for the wait on the guide this week has just been one of those weeks and i havent had a real chance to work on it i do i have 15 eps finished as soon as i finish up to 20 i will post them. thanks for waiting everyone.....

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Stuck between cerulean and the rock tunnel

So I for some reason missed the hidden village, but defeated AJ. I then thought I were to proceed to the rock tunnel. However, after getting through the rock tunnel I was unable to enter the city there, due to a great wall being in my way. I went back to cerulean, but I can't since there is a cutable tree in the way. The problem is that I don't have cut. What to do?

Back