• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen What part annoyed you the most in R/B/Y?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Mount Moon: F*CKING ZUBATS, Cerulean Gary Encounter: 5 tries, Surge's Gym took me 2 hours to complete, Rocket's Hideout: 1 hour, Silph Co. 2 days, Elite Four: Ten Minutes... Yep. Also, no running shoes, and I did a Charizard only run on my first try. GOOD JOB, ME!

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016
A dude in Rock Tunnel with lvl 25 Geodude. Rly, I can go thrugh it without flash (and so I do always) and with no repels, but I always forgot, that the sucker has got selfdestruct ;x

Sirfetch’d

To me the most annoying part was reaching the secret house in the Safari Zone. Took me a few tries and I was annoyed by the time I finally reached it.

Years
Silph co.
It was really confusing when I was small and I still consider it to be very confusing till this day lol.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
The cave where you have to use strength and move the rocks around. I think it was Seafoam Islands? So freakin' tedious. That and the cave right before the Indigo Plateau was annoying too.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
I don't like Geodude... if they are at a sufficiently high level and you send out a Pokemon that isn't Grass- or Water- type (and isn't overleveled), they're just gonna survive and then use Selfdestruct, which hurts like hell considering it's a 300 base power attack.

Especially in Rock Tunnel and Victory Road, where Graveler are also present. I hate those two caves.

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2015
The Rock Tunnel, when i entered it was all black i could't see anything it was confusing and the Silph Co. too it was annoying

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2015
As a child the Pokemon Mansion would confuse the heck out of me. It became especially enraging when those level 43 Raticates wouldn't let me run away and just take chunks of my HP away with Hyper Fang. Too much for my small child temper to handle.

Years
For me? I'd say........... oh god no. I remember playing through the Lass girls and they would have Bellsprouts, and the Bellsprouts would always use wrap and stun spore on me. Ugh, it gave me nightmares! That wasn't a great experience for me. XD

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2013
I think the caves were the worst for me.
Mostly because I would always forget my way around, so I'd end up at the beginning of the cave going "What the heck-I'm lost!"
:I

JordanD

Mark danced crazy
Years
As a person to was introduced with G/S/C,I really hated having to go in the menus to use HMs,also the bag system was really cluttered.

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
I hated going through power plant i had a very hard time going through parts on the cave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back