• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unova Double Trouble (Won by 90210)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Gonzo is correct, they are acceptable as long as they are within BW bounds. N's mons are just set stats and natures iirc, and trades almost never have special stuff.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Gonzo is correct, they are acceptable as long as they are within BW bounds. N's mons are just set stats and natures iirc, and trades almost never have special stuff.

Thought that would be the case, but wanted to make sure, thanks for the answer!

Berzerk!

Hey, c'mon! Get serious!
Years
I might as well join, like I got nothing else to do.

FC - 3268-3119-5318

Doubt I'll actually go any good though.

Round 1: Berzerk! vs Lady Scathach (4-0)

Round 2: VS Griffinbane (2-0)

R3 ----hasnt shown up at all

R4: Vs EV (0-2)

This tournament has been a cluster of a mess, I've had one battler that didn't know the rules, and I have yet to even see another person who may I add, can't EVEN CONNECT TO WIFI... The scoring system confuses the hell out of me and if you are using this to determine who wins and who loses when the rounds are over then that's a bit unfair, determining who comes first or second based on their previous battles, it's as if it is making it sound like the person who kills the most mons automatically wins. Battles should be based on skills, not the most killed.

Last edited:
Years
Count me in.
1077-8546-4918.

6/17 Edit
Round 1
Berzerk! v. LadyScathach
0 - 4

6/19 Edit
Resigned because I missed the part in the rules about not being able to use lv. 1 pokes.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years

Match ups for Round 1 are now posted in the first post.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Round 4 is posted! I was delayed on getting these up because of some personal issues, so I will add an extra day to the round.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
The final standings are as follows:

1st place: 90210 (5 wins)
2nd place: Gonz0 (4 wins)
3rd place: Iloveeevee (4 wins)

Gonz0 beat Iloveeevee out by having a better average number of Pokemon left when battling. You can all contact me at your leisure for your prizes.

Back